InCase by InCase Team - Crypto Will and inheritance dApp

logo

Project Name: InCase
Project Track: Web3
Team Name: InCase
Team Member(s): 2
Dorahacks Project Link: InCase | Buidls | DoraHacks
Project Info: Crypto Will and inheritance dApp. Incase aims to solve the problems of Crypto Wills, inheritances and loss of keys by allowing users to set beneficiaries to their digital assets in their wallet, which will automatically transfer upon death or loss of keys. It provides a backup plan for lost private keys and ensures that digital assets are distributed according to the owner’s wishes. Sets beneficiaries to the assets in your wallet.
Project Website: https://incase.host
Smart Contract links: Github
Project Demo/Video: InCase- Crypto Will and inheritance dApp - YouTube

11 Likes

Your name got me, very funny :joy: in my own view but very nice too Incase by Incase we sometimes calle it Incase of incasity
Which means you are trying to implement the next of kin stuff to our private keys and Blockchain in general, how would this be possible? Am very curious to know

Before I forget welcome to Grand Hackathon season 4, wishing you all the best :handshake:

4 Likes

you are welcome.
We had similar project in last season’s Hackatron

wanted to read more but your website gave me this

3 Likes

Bienvenido a este S4, me parece recordar a un proyecto que se presentĂł en el anterior S3,con las mismas caracteristicas.

2 Likes

I love your project name guys! Good luck :orange_heart:

1 Like

Oh yes I remember similar projects here
At Inheritokens by Team Tokinhers - Let your nominee get what they deserve

3 Likes

I think your link is broken or something but one question that quickly came to my mind when reading your project info is what guarantee do we have that our private keys will not be exposed to threat since your project will work as a backup plan to our PKs?
What will guarantee the security of our PKs and funds?

1 Like

Welcome to hackathon 4, I wish you luck

1 Like

Welcome to Hackathon season 4. Please what are the measures adopted to ensure that the private keys of the users wallet cannot be compromised?

2 Likes

Very brief

Welcome to Season 4

2 Likes

Same problems as mention above the links don’t work

1 Like

So sorry everyone, we are having DNS resolving issues, the host says it should show up in 24 hrs.
Thanks for your patience.

2 Likes

Okay…Please do well to notify us when everything returns to normal.

2 Likes

Ok please @Lisa1
Thanks for understanding.

3 Likes

Okay.
Look forward to seeing everything working perfectly

2 Likes

Hoping that everything is resolved and we can see more about your project

1 Like

Hi @incase Welcome to S4 of the TRON Hackathon!

Wanted to ask a few questions:

1. How does Incase ensure that digital assets are distributed according to the owner’s wishes?

2. What measures does Incase have in place to prevent unauthorized access to a user’s digital assets and personal information?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

@Nweke-nature1.com please watch the demo video.

1 Like

Alright thank you, I will definitely do

1 Like

Welcome to Hackathon s4, Have you also made provision for people who also die without a will. How can their relatives have access to their digital assets?