InterPool - The only Sport Prediction Game where everyone wins! - FIFA World Cup 2022

Hola, representa un gran proyecto para los amantes de las apuestas deportivas, bien estudiado y bien explicado con sus imágenes correspondientes. Les deseo suerte

2 Likes

Amazing voted for you already
I wish you luck through the hackathon

2 Likes

I’m waiting the migration on Tron :grin: But in the meantime I’ve voted for you :+1:

4 Likes

will vote for this once i get to basic

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @Eunice ! We hope you’ll submit your predictions for the 2nd contest (1/8th of final) and give us your feedback! It’s already available :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for your support @lovelyhan !

For the meantime you can still try out our app and submit your predictions for the next phase of the competition :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @B.leniyan for your amazing comment! We hope to count you within the predictors of the 2nd contest currently going on (1/8th of final).

The submission of your predictions is open until December 3rd :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you for all these explanations. I have MetaMask and am used to dapp but unfortunately, I deleted my metamask wallet after my bad experience with the wallet :star_struck::star_struck: Is there any plan to migrate to Tron network?

3 Likes

No worries, if you don’t like Metamask, you can also use Rainbow or WalletConnect.

Another alternative for newcomers, we have also integrated connection with a simple Email (we use the Magic link feature). It will create automatically an adress linked with your email. It’s really straight foreward.

And yes migration to TRON is on our roadmap.

3 Likes

This is really really fantastic

1 Like

Muchas gracias para tu comentario @antonio !
Si quieres provar nuestra applicacion, y completar tus predicciones, el segundo contesto esta abierto hasta mañana.
Dejanos tus feedback despues :slight_smile:

1 Like

U guys are creative, U well built this project and took 1 vote from me

2 Likes

Great to hear this. I will try it out, especially the email option, while I wait for the Tron migration. Thanks for letting me know all these :pray:

2 Likes

Really amazing project​:clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

This is very creative

1 Like

You win doesn’t mean you gain or avoid losses. Depends on your spot on the board.

2 Likes

This is an interesting concept of staking and winning. Could this project also be a GameFi project?

2 Likes

Actually in our situation, if you put aside the transaction fees, yes it does mean that you will win and avoid losses.

Of course depending on the network, it make sens or not to use the app. We had this discussion higher in this thread. Using the app on ethereum mainnet doesn’t make so much so much sense at the moment, that’s why Polygon have been created in the first place, with really low transaction fees (<$0,01).
Tron has also really low transaction fees as well, which is one of the reasons why conversion is a really interesting option, on the top of high interests rates (to have a higher prizepool) and lacking of this type of apps in this ecosystem.

2 Likes

Nice and lovely predictions, this will help gain trust from the community

1 Like

Wait a second, if we are 100 users and we all bet for $5: the total pot is $500.

The first will gets 5%= $25
The second (500-25) x 0.05 = 23.75
Third: 451.25 x 0.05 = 22.56

At some point, the prize will be under $5. The end of the board will get maybe few cents.
Or am I missing something?

3 Likes