InterPool - The only Sport Prediction Game where everyone wins! - FIFA World Cup 2022

It is an honour, by the way i am currently ranked second on the platform. My predictions are going as planned.

Hahahah i am more that “octopus paul” :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Nice! Good one! :partying_face:
In about 10min you should see your score/ranking updated with the latest results from yesterday…

1 Like

Oh I see, nice nice :+1:t2:

1 Like

And that would hopefully see me in the first position. I am on fire right now :fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

I have cast a vote for your project @Perrin well done!

3 Likes

Good @claw you’re really doing a good job

2 Likes

I support this… Truth👍

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay sir @Tim :slight_smile:

0xAC…EaCD is for now on the top of the world!

But @Nana66419 is not far away… 3rd position my friend!

1 Like

I am chasing the top guys boot for boot. My predictions in the next round of matches will all come to pass. The first spot is mine. Its just a matter of time. Also watchout my vote will come at the time u needed it most. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Good feature, can’t wait

2 Likes

By the way you can now submit your prediction for the knockout stage!

We don’t know yet all the teams, but for testing purpose (as it is still fake money) you can try it out!

For those who already have tickets for the ongoing contest, you can submit your prediction for the knockout stage directly.

For those who are joining now, no worries, you’ll have to get your ticket but we made a tutorial for it (even if there is no really need for it, as everyone is used to wallet transactions here…)

@matias @jonathanmichael @Hugoh @fabsltsa @Ric @AjahOjiugo @alford @ThanXFinance @Tim @Legokoreano @Prince-Onscolo @IKalonji @Integral @Euna21 @Han @Nana66419 @Virex @Eunice @B.leniyan

5 Likes

Great! Support we will need :slight_smile:
Conversion to Tron is on our roadmap, plenty of opportunities in this ecosystem!

1 Like

We are considering deploying a fake contract to put you on the top, in order to receive your vote!! :rofl: :rofl:
Will it be considered as vote buying?? hahaha

In anycase, you might very well kick everyone’s bottom in a very short time considering your progression speed on the ranking! :joy:

2 Likes

This project is going to take sport especially football to another level :100:

2 Likes

Hahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: my vote is 100% with your project. When i start the voting, i will vote for this project without thinking twice. Its really an amazing concept.

I sense an evolution in the world of footbal! Goodluck team!

4 Likes

Any guide on how to get connected and send in predictions?

2 Likes

Thanks @AjahOjiugo for your interest! If you have metamask and used to dapps before that should be pretty much straight foreward.

If you already have a ticket, you press the button “Connect”, fill in your predictions and press “submit predictions”.
If you fill in your predictions without having ticket, a message will pop-up asking you to get a ticket first, in order to complete the submission process.
All the info you need, in order to complete the process have been integrated in the toasts at each specific step, such as:

• getting gas token (GöETH) if we detect that your wallet doesn’t have some. You will be able to claim some on a separate website (link in the toast), or eventually ask us to send you some on your adress.
  • Faucet free USDC if we detect that your wallet doesn’t have some.

The below video is showing the process (even though our app did change a bit visually):

If you need additionnal info let us know :wink:

1 Like

Nice concept, so far your submission is among my top 2 in ecosystem.
If I may ask are you done with the platform or you plan on adding and making changes to this project/platform?

2 Likes

Thanks for your comment @Virex !

We used the World Cup in order to deploy our MVP, the idea is to set-up regular weekly contests, for different sports, implementing first the most popular ones.
We have different variation of contests in mind that we would like to try.

The idea is to untertain the users on a long period of time, so that the deposits they made generate interests for the benefit of the whole community. If they remove their deposit right after the end of the contest, the prizepools won’t be that big.

We will have to set-up a DAO as well, associated with our governance token. That’s the business model we are targetting as we don’t want to take any fee on the generated interests. Generated interests remain for the community only.

Conversion to TRON, is also part of the roadmap, and we’ll have to use different a oracle and liquidity provider for this.

2 Likes