InterPool - The only Sport Prediction Game where everyone wins! - FIFA World Cup 2022

I am currently in 10th position Oxaa…0393

The teams are failing my predictions.
By the way i have been trying to access the site but to no avail. I don’t know if its from my end or its a general problem.

2 Likes

Hello @Nana66419

The site works fine on our side (on the computer and also on mobile), i’m not sure what could be the reason if it’s not working on your end.

By the way, i’m sorry to carry the bad news, but after yesterday matchs results, you’ve been downgraded to the 12th position! :joy:

3 Likes

Hahahah :rofl::rofl: that was very much expected. But i am expecting to take up the 1st spot in the coming days. Its sad how the teams are just failing to win their games and score as predicted.

3 Likes

Actually you were right there was a display issue with our ranking table that we didn’t identify in the first place. Most of the elements from our page were already pre loaded in our cache and we were not able to reproduce the issue.

For now the website is available without displaying the ranking table, and it’s working fine. We’ll add the table later on when the problem is identified (it’s probably a compatibility issue between Chrome/Firefox)

When you are connected you can still see your own rank and score.

3 Likes

I just checked. Its back now, the next round of matches will see me climb to the 5th position and the final set of matches will take me to the top.

I am more than “Octopus Paul”

3 Likes

Slow and steady wins the race!! :sweat_smile:

:octopus: :octopus: :octopus:

3 Likes

Good luck as you entered the tron hackathon S3

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @AjahOjiugo ! Hope you’ll fill in your predictions for the next phase of the competition :slight_smile: It will be available very soon!

2 Likes

Ohh… that will be great for me to participate on. Please keep me updated when it’s open for the community to fill in their predictions. You can as well drop your twitter handle so that i can follow you up on twitter for more information. I am @AjahOjiugo on twitter

2 Likes

This video presents how to follow up on your predictions when you are connected with your wallet.

• you can visualize your predictions (with a color code corresponding to the points you’ve earned for each game)
  • your current rank / score
  • the overall ranking table, showing positions and scores of all the participants of the current contest.

As the competition did start on November 20th (after the hackathon submission date) we were not able to show the interaction with Chainlink/Enetpulse, our oracle/data provider. So this video is also to highlight the different steps, and interection with our smart contract.

If you want to participate to the second contest coming right after the group phase, you’ll have to submit your predictions before the 3rd of december!

Here is the direct link: https://interpool.vercel.app/

1 Like

fresh! can I use to bet on WORLD CUP?

2 Likes

No worries i’ll keep you posted on when the second contest will be open for prediction :slight_smile:

You can follow us: “Irruption Lab” (Twitter / Linkedin)

All the best!

1 Like

Hey @alford ! Thanks for your interest!

Of course you can use it to predict games on the World Cup. Later on it will also be possible to predict different kind of competitions/sports. The target is to have regular weekly contests.

At the moment the 1st contest (group phase of the World Cup) is ongoing and predictions are closed. In very few days you’ll be able to submit your predictions for the next phase of the competition (contest 2), that will be the round of 16.

Be ready, submission will close on December 3rd! :slight_smile:

I stopped predicting games years ago because I kept losing money.

But now you have awakened the inner voice that tells me to start over and win some money :slight_smile:

ThanX for letting me deal with my inner conflict :joy:

2 Likes

I believe we just received our best user testimonial !!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
What about we post this on our app?! :joy:

1 Like

Sure, go ahead! Happy to contribute :slight_smile:

Who’s kicking everyone asses on the current contest guys? Keep us posted! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i should watch my language, the bot doesn’t like it! :rofl:

1 Like

Wishing you luck guys, i will be voting very soon and just wanted to let u know it was great contributing on ur platform. U have my vote 100%, keep building and congrats for sailing through to be selected.

2 Likes

Seems interesting! With the world cup! Leggo!