InterPool - The only Sport Prediction Game where everyone wins! - FIFA World Cup 2022

Actually you were right there was a display issue with our ranking table that we didn’t identify in the first place. Most of the elements from our page were already pre loaded in our cache and we were not able to reproduce the issue.

For now the website is available without displaying the ranking table, and it’s working fine. We’ll add the table later on when the problem is identified (it’s probably a compatibility issue between Chrome/Firefox)

When you are connected you can still see your own rank and score.

3 Likes

I just checked. Its back now, the next round of matches will see me climb to the 5th position and the final set of matches will take me to the top.

I am more than “Octopus Paul”

3 Likes

Slow and steady wins the race!! :sweat_smile:

:octopus: :octopus: :octopus:

3 Likes

Good luck as you entered the tron hackathon S3

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @AjahOjiugo ! Hope you’ll fill in your predictions for the next phase of the competition :slight_smile: It will be available very soon!

2 Likes

Ohh… that will be great for me to participate on. Please keep me updated when it’s open for the community to fill in their predictions. You can as well drop your twitter handle so that i can follow you up on twitter for more information. I am @AjahOjiugo on twitter

3 Likes

This video presents how to follow up on your predictions when you are connected with your wallet.

• you can visualize your predictions (with a color code corresponding to the points you’ve earned for each game)
  • your current rank / score
  • the overall ranking table, showing positions and scores of all the participants of the current contest.

As the competition did start on November 20th (after the hackathon submission date) we were not able to show the interaction with Chainlink/Enetpulse, our oracle/data provider. So this video is also to highlight the different steps, and interection with our smart contract.

If you want to participate to the second contest coming right after the group phase, you’ll have to submit your predictions before the 3rd of december!

Here is the direct link: https://interpool.vercel.app/

1 Like

fresh! can I use to bet on WORLD CUP?

2 Likes

No worries i’ll keep you posted on when the second contest will be open for prediction :slight_smile:

You can follow us: “Irruption Lab” (Twitter / Linkedin)

All the best!

1 Like

Hey @alford ! Thanks for your interest!

Of course you can use it to predict games on the World Cup. Later on it will also be possible to predict different kind of competitions/sports. The target is to have regular weekly contests.

At the moment the 1st contest (group phase of the World Cup) is ongoing and predictions are closed. In very few days you’ll be able to submit your predictions for the next phase of the competition (contest 2), that will be the round of 16.

Be ready, submission will close on December 3rd! :slight_smile:

I stopped predicting games years ago because I kept losing money.

But now you have awakened the inner voice that tells me to start over and win some money :slight_smile:

ThanX for letting me deal with my inner conflict :joy:

2 Likes

I believe we just received our best user testimonial !!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
What about we post this on our app?! :joy:

1 Like

Sure, go ahead! Happy to contribute :slight_smile:

Who’s kicking everyone asses on the current contest guys? Keep us posted! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i should watch my language, the bot doesn’t like it! :rofl:

1 Like

Wishing you luck guys, i will be voting very soon and just wanted to let u know it was great contributing on ur platform. U have my vote 100%, keep building and congrats for sailing through to be selected.

2 Likes

Seems interesting! With the world cup! Leggo!

Great project
You said no losers.
Meaning everyone wins

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Nana66419 for your amazing contribution on this forum, it’s really appreciated!! And i’m not only talking for our project but for all of those who submitted their dear project by the end of the hackathon deadline.
You’ve challenged all of us by digging into the details, and made sure there was something strong behind!

Again, thanks a lot ! :pray:

1 Like

Thanks @Prince-Onscolo for your comment!
Yes you are right there is no losers, and everyone wins. Of course, better is your score and higher is your reward. On the other side if you are the last one, you’ll get a really tiny reward.
Below are the details extracted from our FAQ.

How the rewards are calculated?

The rewards are calculated based on the final ranking at the end of the game.

The participant in first position gets 5% of the prize pool. The participant in second position, gets 5% of the remaining prize pool… and so on.

In case, various participants are ties, then they will share equally the sum of the corresponding rewards. Let’s take an example: 2 participants are ties in first position, and let’s assume the prize pool was $100. In theory position 1 gets $5 (5% of $100), and position 2 gets $4,75 (5% of the remaining prize pool $95). As the 2 participants are ties, they will share equally $9,75 (sum of $5+$4,75), which means each one will receive $4,875.

Another important factor is the number of tickets that a certain participant own. If you own several tickets, you will occupy several positions in the final ranking. Your total reward will therefore be the sum of the rewards associated with each position. That is why getting more tickets, will get you entitled to much higher rewards. Your winnings are more or less multiplied by the number of tickets your own.

With the above formula, there is always a remaining amount of generated interests that are not distributed to the participants of the specific contest. Even though that will represents a very tiny amount, this undistributed balance will automatically be part of the next prediction game prize pool.

3 Likes