InterPool - The only Sport Prediction Game where everyone wins! - FIFA World Cup 2022

Let’s predict on world cup

3 Likes

Yeah! :raised_hands: @Shubham1234
The first contest (group stage of the competition) is on going and the prediction period is closed but we should be able to set up the 2nd contest for the next phase of the competition soon :slight_smile:
Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks @Sirluke for the details!

WARP might be a really interesting option to be considered. I’ll come back to you very soon to dig a bit deeper!
Cheers!

2 Likes

interesting and innovative idea. Pleased to see you on TRON soon :hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @TBlocksW ! Your feedback is really appreciated!

See on Tron very soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

perfect wc just started :cake:

2 Likes

a seguir así!!! FIFA WORLD

2 Likes

football pundits and lovers, your chance to predict and win

2 Likes

Did someone get all good so far? With Germany/Japan and Saudi/Argentina I have a big doubt :joy:

2 Likes

Cheers @jonathanmichael !
We should set up very soon the second contest for the next phase of the competition!

We keep you guys posted, if you want to submit your predictions :slight_smile:

1 Like

So far nobody got it all right :sweat_smile:

Here is the current ranking and scores.
Scores and ranking get updated once every day.

Do you see your address down here? :point_down:

2 Likes

Nop, I have to admit that I’ve tried other blockchains a little bit but I’m a lot more used to Tron and wait you to come over :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Can i predict with TRX or BTTC

2 Likes

As of now we are only live on Goerli (Ethereum Tesnet) and Mumbai (Polygon Testnet), but the conversion to Tron is on our road map as it will bring some great opportunities.
There is no equivalent application for now on Tron, and interests rates on USDD are higher than USDC on other networks (this will increase the prizepool shared by the participants, and InterPool will therefore get more attention).

1 Like

Gracias @matias ! El segundo concurso para la proxima fase de la copa del mundo será disponible en pocos dias, si quieres participar seria con placer! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @Hugoh ! We have our new catch phrase here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually we were somehow in the same situation before this hackathon.
We’ve joined the Season 3 knowing very little about Tron, and finally discovered a completely new ecosystem, with great opportunities, especially for the app we are developping right now (there are very few similar app so it might be easier to get some attention, and the high interests rates on the stablecoins will benefit to the InterPool users).

It was too short to deliver a working project directly on Tron by the end on the hackathon but now our roadmap has been adapted accordingly.

2 Likes

I am currently in 10th position Oxaa…0393

The teams are failing my predictions.
By the way i have been trying to access the site but to no avail. I don’t know if its from my end or its a general problem.

2 Likes

Hello @Nana66419

The site works fine on our side (on the computer and also on mobile), i’m not sure what could be the reason if it’s not working on your end.

By the way, i’m sorry to carry the bad news, but after yesterday matchs results, you’ve been downgraded to the 12th position! :joy:

3 Likes

Hahahah :rofl::rofl: that was very much expected. But i am expecting to take up the 1st spot in the coming days. Its sad how the teams are just failing to win their games and score as predicted.

3 Likes