InterPool - The only Sport Prediction Game where everyone wins! - FIFA World Cup 2022

That will be a real pain. Earning 30$ and losing 60$. Wow I didn’t see that coming.

On the Eth blockchain, it might as well be named “a game where everyone loses” but on tron and polygon i am sure the gas fees will make playing this prediction game worthwhile.

3 Likes

@fabsltsa @Nana66419
Hahaha amazing catchphrase for the Ethereum network!! :rofl: I’m gonna tweet it to @vitalik straight away!

All the EVM compatible dapps always keep Ethereum network available, but always offer alternative networks also. And Polygon is the key one. We are actually deploying today on Polygon Mumbai. For now we won’t be able to have a common prizepool for all the networks but the multichain compatibility has been added to our roadmap.

You can have a look to PoolTogether app (a lottery without losers), which is our inspiration. They are still available on Ethereum even if nobody really uses it, as everyone prefers Polygon, Avalanhe or Optimism because of the low transaction fees.

4 Likes

It is always great when you have other options to turn to. If this was solely tied to ETH, it would have being a total mess, its nice you guys have ETH, polygon, TRON and others all in the pipeline, who knows one day ETH might come to be one of the blockchains with low fees. :rofl::rofl::rofl: no one can really tell.

3 Likes

Just submitted my predictions! :partying_face:
Quite a lot of games to predict but that was a pleasant experience! The interface looks really professional! Congrats!

Let’s wait and see now…

I used to do that on excel sheets with all the colleagues… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @nickmura for your feedback, and to be among the first batch of predictors! :raised_hands:
And yes we’ll find a way to work together on the coming projects! Cheers!

2 Likes

Cheers @Blives ! Thanks a lot for your support!

3 Likes

:rotating_light: 46h more hours to submit your predictions guys!

After that the competition starts and the prediction period will be over :wink:

@Alade-dev @abefrommich @afmik @lopezjul @issekhalil @zonanaza @Dev_Jdeed @Tony44 @Easybank @Lammy @GokhanCeylan @0xhrushi @verward @TechyDom @stj @akash @wescosmic @florine @strxfinance @IKalonji @triplee1 @laplacesdemon @Reen @Jonesv @Salihu @Prof-s @Gaxa @Veeeek @jthoncho1996 @Msw @Emmysax @Abdulkuduzz @librapraise @Oluwaseun23 @mike_petrov @Salimaboniki

4 Likes

:rotating_light: 46h more hours to submit your predictions guys!

After that the competition starts and the prediction period will be over :wink:

@Ruku @Khenzy @Dee @Yemight @Wick @Garbaisah665 @Mutiu624 @Ohi @Hamza @Aish @Samuel @abokisalim113 @Wims @Yusuf @Amat @salimvibes22 @Hibban @Sanyam @Fhemzhy @Nuhuh @Hadiza @Subsixmoe @lami @Hotb @Kremz @Aboyepe @Janet @Manny @JeffRE @Policy @JohnAnselm @Benjaaaa @fabsltsa @tgold @Horlarmmy @Gracey @barfolomew @wesleyan @dev79

4 Likes

@Nana66419
It’s now live on Polygon testnet, the only problem is the difficulty to get USDC on this particular testnet as the faucet are currently not working… when the faucets will be back to business, here we are, ready! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Will i be able to test it when the faucet is ready? And will my predictions on the polygon testnet have any effect on my predictions on the ETH testnet.

7 Likes

We rely on Aave for the USDC faucet, and they told us it will take few weeks before the faucet is fixed.
On our side we also struggled to get USDC on Polygon tesnet, we had to get sufficient Matic token in order to use them as collateral to borrow USDC…

For now, InterPool on Ethereum testnet is independant from the InterPool on Polygon tesnet. The prizepool is also independant (on Polygon is really tiny right now as there is only one ticket generating interests…).

So basically, for now, you can submit a prediction on each network independently. In the future there will be a common prizepool for all the networks, and one single prediction allowed per adress. (This feature will bring new challenges, but it will allow to have a more attractive prizepool as there will be depositors coming from different networks)

5 Likes

Wow :star_struck: that is great, i know when you decide to merge everything it will pose a problem but steady wins the race. Lets start from the independent angle, as the team get their foothold then they can merge all the chains to have a common prizepool.

Once the polygon testnet is up and running, i will try it out. I am patiently waiting.

6 Likes

You’re the man @Tim ! :raised_hands:
Thanks a lot for the nice comments and i’m glad you were successful in submitting your predictions!
I was also using excel sheet back then :rofl: and i was quite terrible at predicting!!

6 Likes

Any plan to be multichain and start supporting Tron, this is the future

2 Likes

Nice idea built around the “Everyone wins” concept.
Regarding the move to Tron, consider that there are platforms that offer higher APR compared to JustLend: WARP (S2 Winner) offers 20%+ on USDD and T-Boost (S3 participant) gives 15%+ APR on TRX. Feel free con get in touch with USTX team if you’re interested in evaluating the integration.
Good luck!

6 Likes

Hello @WILDCAT yes it’s part of our roadmap.
There are actually some great opportunities on Tron, first because this kind of application doesn’t seem to exist yet, and also because of the interest rates that are much higher than on other networks. InterPool prizepool will therefore be higher, it will get more attention, and ultimately more participants.

4 Likes

Is it live on ethereum blockchain for prediction?

2 Likes

Hello @Mayank ! Yes it is live on Ethereum, unfortunately the prediction period is now closed since yesterday, and the contest is on going.
The first contest was including all the matches from the group stage.

We will probably set up a second contest for the next stage of the competition.

When the app will be fully operational there will be weekly contests, so you would be able to be engaged in a first on-going contest and directly place your predictions for the next one!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Sirluke for your comment and advice!
I believe T-Boost is an amazing protocol, that i would personally love to use for my personal funds.

In the InterPool situation, the funds deposited on our protocol are not ours and we cannot accept the same risks. I believe that any risks related to a specific token price variation (in your case TRX) is not compatible with our strategy, and at least 3 of the risks mentionned on your project page are directly related to it.
We only use stablecoins for now, but expending to other token is also an interesting aspect to be considered.

I would be happy to learn more about the functionning of your protocol. Is it fully liquid? I mean can we withdraw our deposit any time, and if not in which specific situation wouldn’t it be possible?

Thanks a lot

3 Likes

T-Boost works on TRX (subjected to price fluctiations), while WARP (S2 hackathon winner) works with USDD (stablecoin). Both applications require a minimum 7 days period to unlock the funds before withdrawal is possible.
I would consider using WARP in your system for a part of the deposits, those that you can expect not to be moved so often, keeping a part on JustLend for more liquid use.
Anyway, good luck.

5 Likes