Introduction to Web3

Hello Tronics,
Hello Tron Dao forum,
In the spirit of community voting for their favourite project. Let get to learn about Web3.

• Web3 development refers to the practice of building decentralized applications (DApps). Which is gaining momentum among business web developers, and the significance of moving beyond Web2.

• The skills required for Web3 development, including:-
    knowledge of blockchain technology, the Solidity programming language, and creativity and problem-solving skills.

Various ways to learn Web3 development, such as:-
Following seasoned blockchain and crypto influencers example @Prince-Onscolo, subscribing to crypto newsletters and YouTube channels, joining a Web3 developer DAO example TRON DAO FORUM or a Discord server, enrolling in Web3 developer or blockchain-related courses, participating in a Web3 hackathon, and following well-known Web3 GitHub projects to learn from expert developers.

• Web3 Developer Salaries:-
    Web3 developers are in high demand and are paid well. The salary of Web3 developers varies depending on their experience and skillset. Entry-level developers can earn around $80,000 per year, while experienced developers can earn upwards of $250,000 annually.

Web3 development is a rapidly growing field that requires a specific skill set.
To become a Web3 developer, you need to learn blockchain technology, understand decentralized applications, and have experience in programming languages such as Solidity, C++, or JavaScript.

19 Likes

Hello sir, before I forget are you one of the developers that earn around $250k annually ?
For Newsletters @Prince-Onscolo Is already cashing out on us without a massive giveaway, I always receive security tips but I need some airdrops :joy:

7 Likes

these two guys ooh no :joy::joy:
Bros, very important to learn about web3
There are so many opportunities as users and devs too

6 Likes

Hola, para ñadir más información a tu contenido te paso el vídeo que se creó recientemente sobre la Web3.

Gracias por tu información.

8 Likes

Thanks for this video.
Makes complete sense.
Kudos

4 Likes

Ohh very nice, a great information well displayed, I recommend everyone to watch the video

5 Likes

This Video is a must watch, kudos to you @antonio For this great job

4 Likes

Te agradezco tus comentarios.

2 Likes

Thanks for this video. :+1:

3 Likes

You are highly bro, keep up the good work :clap::clap:

5 Likes

Good video, it serves as a guide for everyone.

3 Likes

Thanks for the all important informations!
I would be very happy if you share with us the youtube videos that you think we can improve ourselves and our perspective on this subject.

3 Likes

Hola @TreeSaver, le mando el enlace al canal y a uno de los vídeos:
Canal

Vídeo:

4 Likes

Thank you so so much!
If you come across another useful video, please share it here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@TreeSaver Le puedo compartir algunos y puede visitar el post de video tutoriales.

4 Likes

All good.
I will share the helpful ones,
Beside YouTube is large.
You on your own side can make findings
To web 3 educational videos and materials

1 Like

Thanks for the videos.
I have already started my preparations for season 5 :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Welcome back to the TronDao forum community, wishing you all the best

2 Likes

thanks for sharing! some good info here

3 Likes

Welcome to the TronDao forum community feel free to interact :handshake:

2 Likes