Is AI taking our jobs away?

With the existing artificial intelligence AI technology ,do you feel AI is taking our jobs away?,…do you think AI has come to stay?
I think am the only one that is not conversant with the AI tools

Do we have more rooms for AI on Tron and Btcc to grow? I think Justin sun , @Gordian @Okorie @Prince-Onscolo @Youngyuppie @Relate101 even @gujjucryptoguy are all fans of AI

Will AI take charge of the future?
@manfred_jr @HODL

10 Likes

GM buddy, good topic, with good questions for the day.
At first we all took AI to be a weapons against us. That was because we including me was scared of losing my small job to AI.

But, with time I have come to understand that These AI are now a complementary to our jobs.

In my opinion I will say.

1. During the just concluded afcon competition, who else noticed that most of the pictures and flyers we all ai generated?

So that means that, a former artist will have to learn about using this AI tools so that they will complement and enhanced their work.

1. I’m a moderator, and recently have been using some AI tools to enhance my job.
4 Likes

Another banger… AI for me is here to stay, but some rules and regulations needed to avoid AI doing the worst undoable to us.

Some AI tools commonly, like the meme photos ai generators, AI chat bot, AI bigger tools that helps in apps development and the rest.

So I strongly believe AI is here to stay, and have a big relevant to you in your niche application. I mean A graphic designer may need AI related to his graphics designer niche. @Nweke-nature1.com trust I’m making sense o

3 Likes

Remember we had a discussion on this some time ago on this forum. If it is cheap and reliable then very possible, owners of companies will choose them over us. The only advice I have to us all is to upgrade yourself. It has come to stay so prepare for the competition

5 Likes

I recalled b we had similar topics here, maybe I will dig the post out.

Yes, with AI and taking our job. We can have AI have some number of workers displaced, but AI will need to be managed by someone. So upgrading your skills on how to use the AI tools related to your niche will help keep you relevant

4 Likes

Funny but true up till most pictures and videos are through AI and the video will look like it’s real

2 Likes

Good you see em too. This is just the starting phases.
Imagine how our music, movies and photography industry will be like when we have these Ai tools fully developed?

2 Likes

Do you mean with the help of AI you can develop an app ?

2 Likes

I think so, I grabbed something here that we need to upgrade unlike when have a gf and she dated you for 6 years without any upgrades she will sneak away :joy:

2 Likes

Is like I will join you guys but I think AI will also make brains to be lazy

2 Likes

Oh my goodness, don’t tell me that your village don’t have network for AI. Lols.
Yes AI assisted apps are now a real thing. I haven’t use them before. But I see them post.

Lols without or without AI. We always have lazy people and will always continue to have lazy brain.

3 Likes

It might be true though but am just assuming

1 Like

Yes, it’s True. AI is like fast food. So you eat em too much you get drained

2 Likes

lol, technology has already made us lady so please it is not the fault of AI​:joy::joy::joy:

at first our grand fathers used to write letters to their friends and family now you dey use mobile phones :joy:

They used to walk long distance, now can you walk lol

3 Likes

Wow is this an interesting topic to discuss about I must say, AI is likely to transform the job market, not eliminate it.The key is to be prepared to adapt and learn new skills to stay relevant.

2 Likes

You are right sir, but back then I use to think no one dose it better than humans but now we need to do more and again AI made things more easy.

3 Likes

Yes sir now most tedious jobs and work of our forefathers is now a thing of click and done then now we have ai everything more easy

2 Likes

I don’t think so AI will completely replace the developers, but yes some junior developers who don’t leverage AI to do their work their job is at risk.

4 Likes

Me I’m learning still reading more about this ai of a thing. So this will get better with time. I will add to make our work easier.

3 Likes

exactly, I agree with you bro

@Relate101 yes ooh it is here to help us but not for anyone. only those who accept change and act accordingly

5 Likes