Thank you all... keep on building

Sadly, TRON DAO administrators have informed us that our innovative web3 project https://forum.trondao.org/t/gm-support-centre-by-gm-tokenization-of-decentralized-it-services/19871 did not make it past the pre-election round of the Hackatron Season 5 Web3 Track.

Here is our response: https://forum.trondao.org/t/hackatron-season-5-its-community-voting-time/21242/63?u=mehmetalidemirci

We would like to thank to all contributors who have actively or passively taken part in this competition.

We never stop building…

#TRON #Tronix #Hackatron #Hackathon web3

17 Likes

Hey @mehmetalidemirci did u get any feedback from tron dao team relates to disqualification ?

3 Likes

They said your smart contracts were for 2021, I think you said they were for 3 months ago. Maybe there was a misunderstanding there.

2 Likes

No, we were not clearly informed via email, pm or any alternative information channel. We have learned that we have not been qualified from this post: HackaTRON Season 5 - It's community voting time!

It would be great if we got any information synchronized to the post or any positive or negative feedback.

Actually, we have clarified that; no feedback has been given yet. Hopefully, I would love to learn more…

1 Like

Irregardless of the outcome, never stop building. I think chances aren’t that slim cause there’s two newly introduced prize category; the project engagement prize and another, someone in the forum can kindly state the second, ty.
Goodluck in everything!

3 Likes

Bro why your project is in turkish language ? its clarified in the rules that all projects must be in english language

1 Like

Thanks!

We are not here just for a contest, award or winning something.

I believe we won a big community, Tronics and web3 builders are all here!

We never stop building and keep on doing great things to honor TRON!

2 Likes

I think this the reason for your disqualification!

2 Likes

Frankly, I want to learn more. Given the Smart Contracts developments or deployments, We even logicalized them within the Hackathon period… All are verifiable…

Because that is for the Turkish market. We have demonstrated a live event full in English which includes all details, pinouts, logics, workflows; https://www.youtube.com/live/T8PIc121tas?si=bZwXGc-XfXOHPu99

2 Likes

You are most welcome
Keep building

More to come

yeh i understand but the rule says that all projects must be in english its clearly written in rules and guidlines! Thats why you are disqualified Hope you will understand!

1 Like

Well actually, it says “All Submission materials must be in English or English translation of the demonstration video…

Regarding the original language of the project, the rules do not limit the project language to English only; rather, it describe the submission materials to be in English, which we completely obeyed.

1 Like

Yes I’m also curious about it, idk why it was not eligible even though they were one of the strong ones imo. Nevertheless I like how you keep up with motivation and I’m sure you’ll be successful on future about it. Thanks for sharing details @mehmetalidemirci

2 Likes

Respected :pray:

To extend this English only method, I also asked AI to undercover it :laughing:

Keep on building… web3

1 Like

That’s quite possible tho thanks for clarification

I love how your response lays emphasis on the bigger picture, kudos!

1 Like

Sorry to hear you experienced such thing man, come back stronger :muscle: @mehmetalidemirci

1 Like

It is disappointing that your project did not make it for the Community Voting and Judging period. However, I encourage you to keep building and keep the forum community updated with your project by posting updates on your original submission as there is still some chance for your project to win the Determination Prize.

1 Like