Judge Rule That XRP Is Not A Security

If you are searching for a good news today, then this is one.

Congratulations to the entire crypto community :clap:

4 Likes

This Is big support from Our founder

1 Like

Please, I have a very big question

Would Ripple XRP win this case if they didn’t have the financial strength to fight this case?

Their victory in this case is not because of their financial strength. So whether or not they have the financial capacity to fight the case, nothing would’ve stopped their victory

But you will admit million of dollars to reached this victory?

Yes! There has been some report that they spent a huge sum of money that amounts to between $20 to $30 million on the case but I don’t think their victory is related to how much they spent on the case

In nutshell what was the court case all about?

I will not argue,

2 Likes

Bullish for all Altcoins.

1 Like

They alleged that XRP is a security which should be registered with them and traded like shares and bonds and not offer to crypto exchange for trades. That was why CEXs like Binance and Coinbase delisted it from their platform.

1 Like

Guess what,
Coinbase and other few exchanges that delisted XRP just got Xrp Relisted

Yes because they now have the legal backing to do so and these are sign of bullish trends for XRP because more CEX listing means more investors to come in.

And do you noticed that XRP overtook BNB to become 4th largest cryptocurrency few hours after the court rulings?

1 Like

See XRP doing the ripple effect over BNB

2 Likes

And there are still more to come. When institutions will start using it to settle cross boader payments, it’s going to go parabolic

1 Like

Sure, there is now a bright utility for xrp, more USAGE more upward trend

1 Like
3 Likes

In crypto, this is normal as people will always like to take profit in their investment. I’m expecting it to dip a little more low. The more dipper it goes, the more profit to be made by those that bought in

1 Like

Sharp… Crypto Guru don drop Quote.

People deceiving people :rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

1 Like

Chai, I don catch you,
And it best time to buy the dip