Jumble Dude By Mandy - A wacky web3 adventure

Yes I have played it earlier. More we call it endless game :dart:

Thank you so much for your support and I have also visited your project, its amazing. Congratulations and best wishes :bouquet:

1 Like

Next project we are thinking is more kind of puzzle game with same character with additional fun like we can experience in current version.

Sure. Thanks for the suggestion, we will add leaderboard, achievement and many more stuff soon.

Thanks a lot, actually currently its supporting desktop/pc based browser only. We will launch new mobile version soon on website.

Hi,
Presently it doesn’t reduce health but good suggestion which you shared to increase iap.

But then We thought it may annoy user to forcefully buy iap so then we decided to reduce health or die but yes we can add some special obstacles to reduce health and create more entertainment.

Thanks

Thank you so much for kind words

I got that but if users are aware of the values they get from purchasing game power ups, there won’t be any feeling of frustrations and from my expeerience on gamefi projects, iap are avenue the team generate funds to keep the project running. When there are low iap, the live span of the project will be negatively affected.

1 Like

I agree with you and we are considering that point and will add health system in game in upcoming update.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone,
We have already launched this project on Mainnet.
Here is contract information and video is in post.

Jumble Dude Website To Play - jumbledude.fun

@SimbadMarino @TronLive @admin.hackathon @support.hackathon @admins

Play and have a fun.
Thanks

4 Likes

Congrats on the mainnet launch :clap:
I wish you the best in the gamefi space :star_struck:

1 Like

Congratulations team. keep shipping on tron :clap:

1 Like

bro i tried your game ! But this happening?

Hi,
If I’m not wrong then are you using mac with m1 or m2 chip?
This is graphics api bug which we have encountered on mac and we are working on releasing patch .

Sorry for the issue.

We have pushed new update. Can you please verify this issue if that is fixed? Thanks

1 Like

Thanks a lot dear friend

1 Like

We really appreciate for your wishes and support. Thanks a lot

3 Likes

Hello @Mandy , I’m still having similar issues, M1 here. Best regards!

1 Like

Hi,
Thanks for the update.
We are aware about this issue on M1 and M2 chip ios.
We are waiting for gpu based patch. Meanwhile we are doing best at our end to fix this issue.

Ill keep you posted.

Thanks again for your support

Hello @SimbadMarino and @maaz ,

We just have pushed another update on web at moment.

If you don’t mind can you please confirm this bug if resolved.

Thanks and regards

1 Like