Jumble Dude By Mandy - A wacky web3 adventure

Hello! Cool project! Can you tell more about the planned monetization of the project and when the game will be available for testing?

1 Like

Thank you for informing me. Going on to test it and give my feedback

1 Like

Your last line shows you prioritize community feedback and all I can say is; way to go. Good on everything as Hackathon progresses.

1 Like

Hello Jumble Dude team!
Thank you for joining the TRON hackathon!

I noticed you have verified your contract which is really good for transparency purposes, kudos on that!

I tested your game BTTC integration, looking good so far :). However I found the following graphics issue, please take a look:

Would you please help to update pending milestones with dates if any for the hackathon?

Beyond hackathon do you have a roadmap the community can follow up later?

Thank you and keep on building with TRON! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes I agree way to go and improve and take feedbacks.
Thanks for the support and wishes :bouquet:

1 Like

Sure 100%. Hope our all community members will have fun :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hello,
Game is already available to test. You can find all details in main post.
And at current stage we are more focused on user onboarding and creating product more versatile. Once we have enough users and good product then we should divert focus on monetization.
Thanks for support

Thanks for sharing information, we will look into this graphical glitch and other feedbacks.

So we are already creating a mobile version beyond the hackathon progress which is not mentioned here in milestones as this is after the deadline work. More we will add more games and levels for this game.

Thanks again for support and feedback :smiley:

1 Like

My pleasure and thanks for supporting this project and believe in us.

3 Likes

Good news.
Will it be available for Android or also for iOS?

1 Like

Yes, we have almost completed 50% porting work for ios but main efforts will take to publish for ios which is more complicated due to all terms and policies of apple.
Thanks for the support

2 Likes

Thank you so much, do share with your friends

4 Likes

Seems amazing fun game. Wish you all the best and keep it up.

1 Like

your game reminds me of another popular game - Temple Run.
Have you heard about this one?

2 Likes

Nice work team ! I have played mobile games similar to this and man they are so addictive specially when you keep levelling up.

Just voted for your project. Kudos to the team :clap: @Mandy

I also Invite you to checkout our project in Integration track called CodeHive

1 Like

Nixe proj3ct team, is it similar to temple run or subway surfer games?

1 Like

The game is too good
But the sensitivity on phones is somewhat bad

2 Likes

Very entertaining game and fun to play.
All the best friend.

1 Like

I have been testing a lot of games lately and your game brought a lot of excitement to me. Thank you for building this fun game on the BTTC network. As I was playing your game, I wondered what the effect of been hit by the obstacles is. Like, apart from fallen off the cliff, does it reduce the player’s life?

If no, I suggest it should because that will drive the purchase of in-game items.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your experience and support