Jumble Dude By Mandy - A wacky web3 adventure

To ensure stability and attract investors, we will thoroughly test the game and regularly update it with engaging content. To balance the in-game economy, we’ll incorporate limited asset supply and a tiered reward system based on player performance to prevent inflation.

2 Likes

Thank you so much . Keep playing and keep supporting

It’s amazing to hear about the team’s systematic approach to maintaining gameplay balance and responding to player feedback.
What mechanisms are in place to detect and prevent cheating or unfair advantages, and how will the team handle incidents of player misconduct?

2 Likes

That is amazing. Please keep me informed on when they are ready for launch

2 Likes

I participated in the TronNinjas gaming ecosystem and I observed the unlimited taste of gamers in different games within the ecosystem. With that experience, I bet the best for your project would be expanding it to capture broader audience. For example, you can try adding puzzle games, strategy games, or even multiplayer games to attract different types of players.

2 Likes

How are you doing, friends? Does your project look like it will be delivered on time? Your subject and theme are very nice, I hope you will complete it on time.

1 Like

Dear @Chukseucharia and @BertJanRider
We are thrilled to announce that our game is now ready for testing on the testnet! Currently, we are conducting thorough internal testing to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for our users. Stay tuned for updates on our progress, which we will share in a forthcoming post.

3 Likes

We are excited to introduce a unique concept in our upcoming game, designed to captivate players from all walks of life. As game development is a meticulous process, we will initially launch a single game to ensure its quality and your satisfaction. Following your valuable feedback and our continuous improvement, we plan to expand our offerings by adding more games with diverse themes in the future. Your support means the world to us, and we are grateful for your trust in our vision.

2 Likes

At present, our game is designed as a single-player experience, catering to users within their local systems. This setup significantly reduces the potential for cheating. To further enhance security and fairness, we employ end-to-end encryption for data protection, ensuring the privacy and integrity of your gameplay. Additionally, we conduct rigorous in-game code audits to proactively prevent any cheating attempts in the future, maintaining a fair and enjoyable environment for all our players.

2 Likes

You are welcome.
In your previous response, you said that the game is ready for testing. How can I check it out?

2 Likes

I apologize for any inconvenience caused, as we are currently working on some DNS tasks for our website. This process may take a few hours to complete, and we kindly request your patience. Once the DNS propagation is finished, we will promptly share the link for you to test and enjoy our platform.

3 Likes

Okay! Will be lookimg forward to the link

2 Likes

Ok
I hope this approach succeed in maintaining the value of your token. Wish you the best :clap:

1 Like

It’s impressive to hear about the measures taken to ensure security, fairness, and integrity within the game environment.

How does the team plan to maintain player engagement and longevity in a primarily single-player experience, and are there any plans to introduce multiplayer or social features in the future?

1 Like

Nice to hear that, your design looks so well. I wonder if you used any ready template from somewhere else or all of it is your original work?

1 Like

Update link and it’s live to check . Thanks

1 Like

Our game is entirely developed from scratch. While the WebGL launch template may seem familiar, rest assured that every aspect, from game design to core mechanics, physics, and levels, is meticulously crafted in-house.

1 Like

At the moment, we’re not certain about implementing multiplayer functionality, but we are committed to creating multiple games featuring the same character and delivering similar enjoyable experiences, based on feedback from our community members.

1 Like

Thank you so much for wishes and keep supporting and suggesting for improvement. Thank you once again.

You are welcome. Promise to keep supporting what you are building for the community :raised_hands:

1 Like