JustMoney Explorer: A Hybrid Platform

As more of these updates get made, I feel tronscan becomes more and more redundant.

Showing a tag for every type of transactions helps community understand what each transactions about.

Simplicity of the detail has huge benefits

4 Likes

:100:
I also like how easy it is to visually find the information we need thanks to UI clarity. I wonder what will be the next dev updates. I don’t see what else they can improve :eyes:

2 Likes

https://x.com/justmoneyio/status/1791383527201587507

5 Likes

https://x.com/justmoneyio/status/1791386123022872754

6 Likes

Just trying to get some attention and tell people about the updates.

1 Like

Not by spamming, but you can do that in your post, share in your social media handles, and tag people to it. Trust you understand

5 Likes

Yes I do understand, will keep in mind.

1 Like

Justmoney is a great team and building great products. When will they get the recognition that they deserve? :thinking:

6 Likes

You can tell people to check your project. In previous seasons people were doing that and it is totally fine

But if you just come to any other project and just copy paste your whole project information, instead of getting attention in good way, people will be just triggered.

4 Likes

OMG YOU DID IT! :smile:

Ans is in da place :partying_face:

3 Likes

Yeah thank you, I noticed that too

1 Like

You got me wrong dear, I was not referring to you :blush:

1 Like

It is very much okay my friend and I am sorry if we get to be on the wrong footing. There is something that I am noticing in the forum why is the project owners posting the whole information about their project in the commentary part of other people project I was think it to be mistake but it happening every time, is it good to do so?
@Prince-Onscolo @Nweke-nature1.com @Gordian @Okorie

1 Like

A small message saying that they could partner up cause some synergies are possible is ok. But posting a hackathon entry everywhere doesn’t look good at all. Imagine if every project starts doing the same. The comment sections will just become an other hackathon “menu”.

IMO posting that everywhere will have a bad impact on their community vote result cause other projects and their communities will remember it.

3 Likes

they have to start deleting it lol

3 Likes

It’s not good at all cus I think maybe it will confuse some person that came into forum newly. Maybe the Amins will do something on it.

2 Likes

The answer is capital NO not proper in that manner

3 Likes

Good luck with the HackaTRON, JM team! Only a matter of time people will recognise you guys are the real deal! :clap:

3 Likes

This is very true, it makes having a comment in the commentary section to be very difficult because you are confused about what you are replying to

1 Like

The admins is going to delete because that is spamming somehow

1 Like