JustMoney Pay - Cryptocurrency payment gateway

All my congratulations to the BEST DEV TEAM EVER :boom: :medal_sports: JustMoney never stops amazing us with all its achievements. Keep it up guys, all TRON community support you until JM becomes a real EMPIRE

16 Likes

Works seamlessly at tronnetwork.store and was easy to implement the plugin. Great job JM!

12 Likes

Thanks for sharing your excitement Kerk :raised_hands:

11 Likes

Thank you for the feedback. Glad you like the payment gateway :fire:

8 Likes

Great work guys. The idea of integrating JustMoney Pay on WooCommerce e-commerce platform, Magento and Shopify to target over 15 million users of those platform with the option of paying for their services using JustMoney Pay is a great one indeed. It will pose this project in becoming the empire of payment hub in the near future.

17 Likes

Going to be epic in payment revolution

7 Likes

Don’t forget about the 1.7M merchants sell using the Shopify platform and the 250K stores using Magento. JustMoney Pay is EPIC and going to change the ecommerce payment system for THE BETTER.

17 Likes

And physical shops
And charities

There will be a lot of ways and reasons to use JM Pay :raised_hands:

10 Likes

Seems very promising, just tried it on tronnetwork.store.

14 Likes

JustMoney is such a refreshing project that keeps producing products that are needed in the crypto space. Many projects are either copy cats of other projects and have little or no development, but JustMoney is not one of those projects. Real use case, active developers, multi/cross-chain, and way undervalued. Get some while it is still cheap.

17 Likes

Hey guyz I’m alien I guess, anyway: we are the projects of Tron DAO. It is our platform. Let’s unify decentralized; revolutionary. I want to use your platform: I want your platform make us all rich. I dunno run screaming or something. ‘Our’ ‘DAO’ has an A.I. can I ask you question?

10 Likes

Everybody is welcome to ask questions :+1:t2:

8 Likes

Exactly. I’m really optimistic on the future of this project and the great impact that JustMoney Pay will make in this industry

8 Likes

Discover or see again JustMoney’s entry for the first season of the Grand Hackathon 2022 here: JustMoney Swap - Grand Hackathon 2022 Season1 (DeFi category)

14 Likes

this is such a game changer project and is without any doubt one of the most important projects (if not the best one) of the hackathon.
All the listed features are really amazing, Tron and other involved blockchains absolutely need it.
Congrats and good luck JustMoney !

14 Likes

Thanks for these kind words @Sloosh :pray:t2:

Still working on it to make it more attractive on the users side. Once it’s done we will have something really tremendous to present to businesses and charity organisations :fire:

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and join our Telegram group to be the first informed of the progress of the project :raised_hands:

15 Likes

I have a question: When Binance ? :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Very good consideration here.
Understanding how to handle language barrier makes it better for massive adoption

10 Likes

I understand it take some procedure to get to Binance.

JM with it potential will make it to big exchanges.

They never stop building

15 Likes

Cuando uno ve este tipo de proyecto con ese gran potencial, ahí es donde uno dice tengo que invertir en criptomonedas porque cada día hay mejores métodos de pagos electrónicos y este gran proyecto es uno de ellos mucho éxito y sigan trabajando con el amor que siempre lo han hecho

8 Likes