JustMoney Spot - Trading Platform

5 Likes

ok Fabs, I think one advantage is that with dexes providing spot trading, one does not need to wait for a buyer or seller when he hits his selling/buying price provided there are enough liquidity unlike cexes where you may be willing to buy a token but there are no selling others.

I believe thatā€™s how it works?

3 Likes

JM did it again! Great product and innovation on Tron (and soon BSC and Polygon).

Kudos to the team, keep going. I really hope the upper floors will notice this and give a warm and solid support to JM. You have my vote.

5 Likes

It makes alot of sense when you put it in that way, not you keys not your crypto.

It a very nice initiative and needs commendation, once again you have thought outside the box and delivered something great.

Are there any plans to integrate Futures trading later and also a bot that can run spot trading on your platform. Thank you

4 Likes

It depends if you have set up a specific price (limit order) or not (swap).
Swaps are instant while limit orders need the price to meet your expectations for the order to get through (taking price impact into account).

But I think I understand what you mean when you say ā€œunlike a CEX, you donā€™t need a buyer or seller to fill your order.ā€
Since JustMoney Spot is using JustMoney Swap LPā€™s, if you want to put a buy order for TRX at 0.065 and the market price of TRX goes under 0.065, since arbitragers make sure the price on our swap follows the market, your order will go through.

4 Likes

Perfect, this is exactly what i mean

4 Likes

We have talked about it and itā€™s not excluded. I canā€™t tell more for now.

Thanks for the kind words to both of you @Sirluke and @Nana66419

3 Likes

Great work, UX&UI is good. Tron needed spot trading.

2 Likes

Great to see a new DEX on #TRON. This is a much needed platform, great work and good luck in the #HackaTRON!

2 Likes

Thanks @valknut and @TrinaJTS :pray:t2:
Donā€™t hesitate if you have any question!

2 Likes

Love to see one of my favourite project in here :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Hello please do you mean i can trade swiftly on your dex just like binance and so. How about future trading

2 Likes

Future/margin trading arenā€™t on the roadmap for the moment but not excluded neither :innocent:

3 Likes

Okay that good. That will be good as Iā€™m a future trader

1 Like

as promised, so far I have knowledge of having again with us in our TRON ecosystem a DEX with limit order system, enjoy the translation of the video.

I hope your support with a like and RT if you have spanish speaking followers.

10 Likes

Thanks for making this
This is helpful.

Language not a barrier anymore

5 Likes

Thanks a lot @AbrahamS314 :raised_hands:
Will share it in our telegram group and twitter :muscle:

3 Likes

a pleasureā€¦

so it is, that language is no longer a barrier that prevents us from obtaining knowledge about a project or its products in their native language, in my case the Spanish language.

6 Likes

thanks to you too!

for spreading my contribution of this grain of sand to any user whose native language is Spanish.

6 Likes

There is no longer excuse for adoption

5 Likes