JustPush - Push notifications for the TRON Ecosystem

push notifications for blockchains are interesting!

Greetings novax! Your project seems to be missing details on the following. Please add them to your project. Thank you!

Please Include:
Project Website
Project Test Instructions
Project Details
Contract address

Nice concept, notifications are critical in our everyday lives but what i want to know is will the notification be available on my homescreen or i will have to login into my account to see all the notification received.

I would love it if it comes to my home screen. I missed out on a reward just because i wasnt able to login to platform on time to read notifs.

1 Like

Iā€™m pushing for telegram dm with bot so if we turn on the notif for telegram we will see it from home screen without having to input any phone number nor email address.

3 Likes

That will be splendid. Would like to see how that works out

1 Like

such a cool idea! canā€™t wait to see how it turns out!

1 Like

I admire the hard-work and clear details put into this project. Keep it up!

I think this project will go a long way to improve any De-Fi project on different chains.

Starred! Pinned! :v:t2::smiley:.

So, as a subscriber I receive 0n-chain notification feeless? is it a read/write transaction? If write txn, who handles the gas fee then?

1 Like

A lot of hard work went into this. It is nice to see the work recognized.

Yes, as a subscriber - you receive notifications feeless.

See this post and this repository to learn more about justpush nodes. This is where the notification dispatch happens

And check this link to see how notifications can be sent.

Notifications donā€™t always have to be on-chain. If it is on-chain, the initiator of the transactions which calls the justpush contract pays for gas.

2 Likes

Perfect. The timely response is top-notch

2 Likes

Really cool idea! Iā€™ve used twillo to send text messages to notify users of active payments for my project paylock.

2 Likes

I really love the fact that is open source. Nice idea and love the documentation of the project

1 Like

Nice project itā€™s kinda cool looking

Tell me more about the just push nodes and how it works

Hey @Mattylegend

See this post and the readme of this repository to learn more about justpush nodes.

It is currently run by us. But in the future (if this project gets enough support), we are planning to develop further into making it a decentralized p2p node with the staking of JUSTPush Token enabled. But for the scope of the hackathon (as an MVP), this is not implemented yet.

Lemme know if you have any questions, happy to answer.

Congrats @novax
Keep up the good work !

2 Likes

@novax congratulations for the prize. Please keep me updated about the telegram bot for notifications. Would be great to use it for our DEX.

1 Like

Hola, felicidades por su proyecto, estarƩ siguiendo sus avances.

2 Likes

Working on some updates. Will post them here soon. Thanks everyone

1 Like

Ok that is wonderful. We are waiting for what u have for us and Merry Christmas

Hola, esperamos pacientes las actualizaciones, es agradable oir estas noticias.