K4 to K5 Wallet migration

I’m in need of advice as I find myself stuck while attempting to migrate from K4 to K5 Wallet. Initially, I migrated from a TRX wallet to K4 when Klv was still hosted on the Tron Blockchain and didn’t have its own chain. My seed phrase consists of 12 words. However, when trying to migrate to K5, after successfully entering the 12-word seed phrase, I encountered an issue where it indicates that the seed phrase exceeds 12 words. Unfortunately, I am unable to share screenshots within the K5 app. If anyone here could assist me, I would greatly appreciate it.

@Prince-Onscolo @Nana66419 @Nweke-nature1.com @Gordian

2 Likes

Make sure you are entering the right seedphrase, check if there is no capital letters. Don’t copy and paste. Type it one by one

2 Likes

Once you download the K5 , you have to click on already have a wallet, then you manually add your seed phrase, that’s very simple and easy

1 Like

Lemme try that out, I’d give feedback.

I did download, clicked on restore wallet, then entered my 12-words seed phrase but it still proceeded to word/number 13, that’s where I got stuck, hence my confusion.

2 Likes

Please am new can someone elucidate more on this k4 to k5 migration.

do you use klever wallet?

Don’t you have a switch 12/24 words somewhere? Tbh I don’t remember how I did it but it was smooth.

surprised he is still finding it difficult

No I don’t but will like to.

Oh ok then you need no migration, just download the k5 Wallet from play store or App Store

1 Like

Make sure it’s k5 , Klever wallet seed is 12

I do and I got it all sorted out now, thanks to everyone for they assistance.

1 Like

Thanks for your response bro, it was successful, I migrated now.

1 Like

Congrats, now you can sit back and relax

2 Likes

Congratulations, enjoy the ride and stay safe

1 Like

Nice congratulations

1 Like

As significant for every weekend, always advisable to do stuffs for fun to unwind some time every weekend, thanks once again.

1 Like

Thanks for your time bro, was really helpful.

1 Like

Thanks Prince, the level of work you do in being a guide and tutor in this forum and Tron/Klever community at large is quite commendable.
@Nana66419 also, thanks.

3 Likes