LAPUTA - Cross margin leverage yield farming

Cross collateral, aren’t you giving so much benefits to your project’s detriment?

4 Likes

Looking forward to this promising project. :hugs:

4 Likes

Wow we did so much and we all appreciate.

3 Likes

This is an amazing project.

3 Likes

Very awesome project.

3 Likes

our demo video and pitch deck will include some more details.

However, to give you the gist of it, collateralizing ibLP token is how we are reflecting the PNL. Therefore, it is not as risky as some people might think. Involving in any investment activity requires full discretion tho.

Laputa - Leverage Any Position Utilising Tron Assets :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cross-collateral isn’t something required or only way to collateralized assets. Isolation is also easily managed through on/off-ing collateral features. If you have concerns please do not hesitate to bring it up! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Leverage Any Position Utilising Tron Assets. Funny coincidence? :slight_smile:

1 Like

:fire:Recent update​:fire:
Our landing page is here!! some more details are on the wayyy

4 Likes

Can you give me more details about how undercollateralized loans will work?

2 Likes

Looks promising to me I’ll keep an eye​:+1::grin:

2 Likes

This is gonna be superb, wish you success

2 Likes

Love the idea keep up with the great work

2 Likes

users will provide the initial collateral, from which assets for LP tokens will be borrowed. Then, the LP tokens will be deposited as interest-bearing tokens back to the Lend pool, which will be more collateral for the leverage.

1 Like

Amazing roadmap. Wishing the team success in there project

2 Likes

I think the most reasonable defi at this point is this. according to market conditions, i can make flexible position. it great!!! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

What do you think is the most important advantage of cross-margin?
I think your concept of cross-margin will have many advantages in many ways.

2 Likes

cross-margin can increase liquidity efficiency. When in liquidation risk, taking another position with an opposite position can effectively prevent the risk but with additional APR. Also, when some collateral increase in value, it will increase the overall collateral value as well. Since the collaterals can be isolated too, cross-margin feature offers whole lot more options and strategies that users can choose from. :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you so much for the support! Our Dapp will empower users with more flexible strategies!

1 Like

I think you maybe know already about the hacking problem in crypto these days, Do you have any strategy for hacking?

1 Like