Leading-Edge: Ecommerce site

One thing is certain, the Ecosystem gets more greener by the minute.
Ready like the sun :muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

I love the summary and project idea, i cant wait to see the complete project. This is what the ecosystem needs

4 Likes

Hola, como ya dije anteriormente me parece un proyecto totalmente revolucionario, espero con ansia ver el resultado final. Suerte

4 Likes

Thank you
Gracias amigo

4 Likes

This is cool, doing all this alone? Wow
You really tried. Will you be adding more devs along the way?

2 Likes

Am so much in love with this good one

5 Likes

Good, it’s is clear and understandable, Nice so Let TRON Take it part in the Crypto world. Am satisfied with your feed back
@xcitydev Nice work keep it up

5 Likes

It will be a great development to the community

6 Likes

What a wonderful project

7 Likes

thank you
i really do appreciate

5 Likes

Hola, como dije es un proyecto muy interesante, me gustarĂ­a saber que coste tiene el integrar un comercio en su plataforma, y que gastos supone en el subir artĂ­culos, mensuales o como funciona, este sistema, y cuando estarĂĄ lista la plataforma para empezar a vender. Gracias

3 Likes

This is a good article

4 Likes

Good, we look forward to seeing it, keep it up and make sure to keep us updated.

3 Likes

Beautiful app.

Eager to see it working.

4 Likes

Am happy to wait for the good news

3 Likes

Hola, estoy ansioso de ver las Ășltimas actualizaciones

4 Likes

That would be great, looking forward to that.

4 Likes

Thank you
Please if you have any suggestions kindly leave them thank you again

4 Likes

More updates coming this week stay tuned

4 Likes

I have read through the write up and all comments on the platform and i find this project very amazing.

My question is, will there be any fees paid by the vendors who use your platform, or a certain percentage will be charged on an item sold.

Also i know that one major problem confronting e-commerce is scammers and fraudulent advertisement, how will the system be designed to check these bad actors. I remember i was nearly duped by a scammer on “Tonaton” for actually paying for something he didnt have.

Thirdly, what benefits are buyers going to get from choosing your platform over Amazon and ebay. Will they be enjoying free deliveries or some percentage cashbacks from time to time.?

4 Likes