TRON Community is growing rapidly - Here's something to help the new users if they are planning to vote!

Hello, fellow community members!

I’m seeing a lot of new users joining the DAO Forum in the past few days. It is always good to see the community growing.

If you are new to the platform and didn’t have a chance to look at all the projects, I have collated a list of projects which I have found exceptional.

I created this list long back and I’m glad that all the projects have qualified for voting on the Forum. While curating this list, I looked at the live URLs and also made sure that the team members are active and continuously building on their projects. This is a great way to make new developers and young teams seen!

Note: These are my personal views on the projects and I would encourage you to look at them and test them out yourself before voting!

Here goes the list that I created some time back:

22 Likes

You get it all …awesome

5 Likes

Thanks mate! Appreciate your comment :raised_hands:

2 Likes

You are very much welcome…keep it up

3 Likes

This is helpful @Hirangi! Thank you!

3 Likes

@Hirangi You’re highly welcome

1 Like

I’ll have a look at it. Impressive and helpful for beginners

3 Likes

this is very helpful

2 Likes

Please do! :slight_smile:
Glad you found it helpful

1 Like

Happy to help in any way possible :slight_smile:

helpful and insightful

1 Like

Thanks, This is quite helpful

2 Likes

Thanks @nzechu! Do check them out for yourself

Thanks @Mauchly. Happy to help!

Glad to hear that! :slight_smile:

This is nice,helpimg the newbies to get to know around

2 Likes

Happy to hear that! :slight_smile:

That’s the goal! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

this is helpful and insightful. thanks for the opportunity given to us

2 Likes

Tronify

Here’s an example in an Ideal world we verified Sam Bankman :office_worker:t3: :chart_with_downwards_trend: as a legit participant in the Hackathon verified on ‘Tron Blockchain’

Thank you for supporting our project. Wish you all best for your awesome projects. Please, consider having look at this project. It’s addressing a real-world problem of evaluating the integrity of Academic Certificates and it’s deployed already. If you find it useful, please consider voting for it

1 Like