Best & Live Projects - Season 3

@H_P Thank you for starting this discussion!

@fabsltsa Thank you for a healthy discussion around the projects. It throws light on some of the great projects.

Also waiting for @Nana66419 comments on this discussion. I think he has genuinely gone and understood each project by asking questions to the teams and starting a discourse for all projects.

I personally would love to see some new faces win the hackathon! It gives an incentive to them to keep building and also encourages new people to join the community. Having said that, of course, the project ideas and MVPs should be worth the prizes.

For me, some projects seemed way too complete! Good for them if they actually built it during the hackathon period. If not, it is straight-up unfair to the other members.

Here are my top picks (based on my interaction with their live projects):

1. StackChain by Team Chain - A one-stop solution platform, for Web 3.0 developers, to ask their development-related doubts!

Loved the concept! Loved the implementation! UI is intuitive and does not require much effort to navigate. With so many blockchains coming up, we need more communities that help the developers! This seems like one such community that has the potential to grow and empower each other by sharing development-related tips, tricks, ideas, and solutions.

1. Inheritokens by Team Tokinhers - Let your nominee get what they deserve

Loved how they solved the problem of transferring crypto assets if the owner dies! They have really won my trust with their explanation of the smart contract - the smart contract doesn’t own any assets at any point in time. So a simple solution to a simple problem. The UI is also easy to use.

1. Stakescriptions - let the interest of the staked money pay for your subscriptions

A fresh concept to utilize your crypto funds more effectively. I have personally found some DeFi projects unnecessarily complicated. The beauty of this project is the simplicity of its idea. If implemented to the end, this project can onboard a lot of users!

1. Classic Chords by team Chordians - Unleash The Artist In You & Make Your Own Web3 Music - #56 by rahulrajan

I found this project fascinating! I think there is much more to the project than the MVP itself. If the team digs deeper, they would be able to find more utilities, especially for the music industry. But what stands out for me is the effort that the team has put in! Making interactive features can be difficult but the team has done a good job at it! I also see regular updates from the creators of the project - so I see an energetic and ambitious team behind it.

1. PoO by Team TRONketeers - Claim the ownership of your prized possessions - your NFTs!

This of course is my personal favorite! It is time to weed out people who are using JPEGs of NFTs that they don’t own. So, Proof of Ownership would be a great way to differentiate between owners and fake owners. With time this has the potential to go to the market and establish itself as the protocol that verifies NFT ownership. At one point in the future, we would all be asking for these certificates before letting people use JPEGs.

1. STRX.FINANCE by Team STRX - Introducing liquid staking to the TRON Ecosystem

I’m intrigued by the idea of Liquidity staking and I’m also impressed by the in-depth presentation that they have provided. The team seems to have a good idea of what they want to establish.

We all know the popular/most talked about projects here. My aim with this post was to bring to light new and fresh ideas that deserve more attention!

8 Likes