Classic Chords by team Chordians - Unleash The Artist In You & Make Your Own Web3 Music

@bhadresh, it sounds great. Thanks for passing it on, we will surely try to use it in our promotion :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

2 Likes

ตนตรี เสียงเพลง จะได้รับฟัง กัน ในเร็ววันนี้ รอฟัง อย่างอดทน ครับ

4 Likes

Super fantastic work guys!! :star_struck: I like animation and background sound. Cool UI. waiting to live on and enjoy the music with generating some Cool NFT’s

3 Likes

This NFT video looks fantastic. I’m interested in your method of generation. Will there be consistent randomness? or is there a chance that the generating pattern may occur again?

3 Likes

@Ratthakorn2509, The site is live now. You can review it.

1 Like

Hey @Lajja123 , the site is live now. Do visit our site https://tron-classic-chords.vercel.app/. Your feedback will be appreciated. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for the appreciation. Generative art is created using coding and it is random. You might get the same art now as the randomness is limited to 100. We are working on providing more robust and optimized art.

2 Likes

This is amazing @rahulrajan @akash

Visiting your website impressed me. :open_mouth:

Both the piano’s background and animation were superb. :star_struck:

You guys did a fantastic job, and I adore the UI. :ok_hand:t2:

Well done guys. :fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2: :v:t2:

4 Likes

Barring few bugs, it works well.

I like the piano playing while writing the description for the NFT.

All the best guys. Keep building.

3 Likes

Amazing! We can change to different types of piano’s and the piano also looks very good. The NFT’s are Mesmerizing. Keep up the good work :+1:

3 Likes

:thinking: :thinking: cool if it works

2 Likes

Hello @lilymanderson, I am sure you will like it. As our app is an MVP we have a few things to fix. You can test our app by clicking on the link. https://tron-classic-chords-eight.vercel.app/. I hope you will like it. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@fabsltsa @Hirangi @haykay @Simon @Alade-dev @ddesai02 @Adithya @Lajja123 @bhadresh @Deepak @sarvagna13 @ericyonca @Hadiza @Ratthakorn2509 @Jaydip @lilymanderson @Bhumi

I hope you guys noticed that the website is live. If not we are excited to announce that the MVP version of the ClassicChords is live at https://tron-classic-chords-eight.vercel.app/. However, there are some minor bugs there and we will try to rectify them as soon as possible.
Let us know how it looks to you and shares your valuable feedback, which will help us to improve the platform further and make it more user-friendly.
I would like to thank you guys for your support during the hackathon and your excitement towards the project.

8 Likes

Nice one, thanks for the update and will check it out once back on desktop :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Thank you, I will wait for your feedback.

2 Likes

Some bugs indeed on the mobile version ^^ Gonna check again an other day :+1:

3 Likes

hi @fabsltsa, Thank you for the feedback :slightly_smiling_face: , really thankful to see someone visiting our platform and giving genuine feedback :smiley: . Our current application is not supported for devices below tablets. We are currently fixing the bugs. We will definitely come up with a mobile version. :v:

4 Likes

Glad to know :+1: I’m 99% of the time on mobile device so it would be great :clap:

4 Likes

I tried the desktop version and I am happy to see the progress.

You guys are venturing into an unexplored path, but definitely gonna see some light.

3 Likes

Nice update, but I think you can still work on optimization of the website

2 Likes