Lessons From last 2020/2021 Bull Market

Good evening Tronics in the forum
It’s about weekend, cheers to everyone
Go grab some bear for the weekend.

Quickly, I have this topic for us to share our
Experiences and lessons we learnt from the previous
Crypto bullrun market.

From your your lesson and experience, what would you say as Advise to the newbies.
LFG.

FOR ME MY EXPERIENCE:-

• I JOINED CRYPTO WHEN THR BULL STARTED, I KNEW NOTHING LIKE, BULLRUN OR BEAR MARKET

• I BOUGHT AT RUNING UP TOPS, I EARN SOME FROM GIVEAWAY AND AIRDROP, GAMES.

• GOT ENGAGED WITH SCAM SMART CONTRACT ,AND GOT DRAINED.

• My advise, is not much
    Just hold what you won’t cry about of bullrun turns to Bear run. Lols

• If your have opportunity to take profit… please do, if not you will have to hold on for years for upcoming general bullrun.

5 Likes

I got into crypto before the bullrun but suffered alot of rugs cause I was navigating on muddy waters without a compass so I missed out on making life-changing money. But since we’re talking bull and/or bear market, here’s my best advice:

For bear market: always think long-term
Long-Term Perspective: Cryptocurrency markets can be highly volatile. Having a long-term perspective can help you weather the ups and downs of the market and avoid making impulsive decisions

For bull season: don’t marry your assets, always take profits
Take Profits Wisely: While holding can be beneficial, taking profits at strategic points can help you secure gains and reduce risk. Setting profit-taking targets based on your investment goals can be a smart strategy.

3 Likes

Thanks buddy for sharing your experience and advise about bear/ bull market

Seems our experience and lesson may be similar. Lols

Very important to take profit if not … The crypto market will rug it on your face.

So any preparation for the upcoming Bullrun?

2 Likes

I came before the bull and it was an unforgettable experience :joy:,…alots happened, you will be hearing something like if you bought AXS at 0.5 you could have been at 30× profit now,
Many are sweating :sweat_smile: profusely for their huge portfolio including me, ( I called it audio money) because most people like me didn’t take a single profit before the bear came like a theif in the night :smiling_face_with_tear:,…China caused alot of harm to the crypto industry

No profit was taken because I was infected by HODL! HODL!! HODL!!! something huge is coming :joy::joy:
Did you meet safemoon,safemars, pig token etc ? There hype will make you think you are a billionaire already :joy:

Did you meet rebase tokens?
Mehn the tokenomics was designed that the token quantity will be reducing in your wallet gradually but the value will be increasing and skyrocketing :rocket: but after set and done everything disappeared, I explain tire but no evidence :joy:
As @Prince-Onscolo quoted yesterday that Nelson Mandela once said, “I never lose. I either win or I learn.”

But to summarize it all I didn’t commit suicide but I really learned the hard way, more experience was gained

The raw truth here is that if you want to succeed in this crypto journey, you have to be smart,… don’t chase your loses because it might take you to square 0 ,… always learn new things,… focus on new opportunities, bear in mind that nothing is free

The last but not the least, you must take a risk ,yes Risk but always apply calculated risk

I come in peace :v:

3 Likes

Thanks buddy for sharing your HODL BULL/BEAR EXPERIENCE.

Lots of memories for you and I in this industry.
When I joined, I was familiar with the I bought XYZ COIN at $cent now in in X2000 $dollar profit.
I was like hmmm… Where do I start from.
Audio money is Whom that doesn’t take profit when due.

Lols, not only with the HOLD TILL YOU RICH VIRUS’.
BIG QUESTION, HOW MUCH SHOULD I HOLD TO BE RICH.
LOLS, UNKNOWN??

I MET LOTS MOON AND SAFE AND ELON AND MUSK COIN,
My friends then who could know how to buy then from trust wallet did me as if IF I MISSED THIS, I WILL BE DONE FOR.

Few of them took profit, most believed the coin will keep mooning, untill the went into -safemoon and the rest. Lols.

This is real, EVEN IN MOST PAINFUL LOSS, ITS LESSON TO WIN OVER IT IN NEXT TIME.

The truth I learnt to similar to yours, we learnt the hard, at some point I said I’m not doing again.
In my mind then, PEOPLE ARE MAKING X100+
And it my turn. I MADE -50+

You never can tell what the sacrifice, and the losses those in X2+ made. So when it your time, learn, accept lossesz learnt and make it X2+ too.

I don’t just come in peace, I STAY IN PEACE.
LOLS

2 Likes

It’s journey though do or die, it’s a gradual process, phase by phase,…we never give up :muscle:

1 Like

That is why we have Crypto cycle
After the bull comes the bear
Bear in mind that it longer than bull.

A gradual process of learning

1 Like

Yes, I’m DCA’ing into Bitcoin before the halving and other smaller caps coin like $LINK before the next bull run hits also taking profits along the line and just holding it in on stables and buying back the dip, trying too hard not to sell is the reason I’m poor now, please send some indomie my way, thank you!

2 Likes

Very good move.
This reminds me of the recent litecoin halving that I bought into in anticipation for pump only to sell at loss.
Is it only the BTC halving that pumps ?

Lols
I’m rich now, please I stopped indomie, that got me off this days,
Don’t mind me o

2 Likes

two wicked people here @Gordian @Nweke-nature1.com dumping on us :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Lols,
@Nweke-nature1.com if it reach to do the NEEDFUL please do,

1 Like

To make money in crypto one need to have money. I have friends who are still enjoying this bear market through spot trading using the DCA strategy.

I cant say i lost in crypto. The bull run was quite good to me. But if not for my wife i would have made the biggest mistake.

When she saw my portfolio she said why don’t you start your building project

I hesitated at first but the following week i took everything out and started something, yet to roof it but all was done without a single loan.

Now i don’t hold much, and i pray the bulls dont come in when i am not ready yet.

My advice to you.
During bullmarket get into alot of presales from these launchpads and things.

I turned $100 to $2500 in two weeks. When u have the money sell 90% and let the 10% ride or rot. Your choice

2 Likes

This is touching and inspiring.
Maybe I get married soon. Lols.
Kudos to your Wife.

Yes, MONEY MAKES MONEY IN CRYPTO.
Thank you for sharing this with us.
Much lesson for me.

Yes, the choice of what percentage to be sold depends on individual involved

2 Likes

@Gordian. Here are my few advice to the newbies.
(1) Being Positive: A positive attitude will help you stay motivated and overcome challenges,

(2) Be patient. The crypto market is volatile and there will be ups and downs. don’t panic sell if the price goes down,just stay patient and ride out the storm,and also don’t trust smart contracts blindly. There are many scam smart contracts out there. Only interact with smart contracts that you trust and that have been audited by a reputable security firm.

1 Like

Lols, good you learning fast, newbie giving newbies advice in crypto.

Not in all cases, that one should not Panic sell,
Some Panic sell can safe you a fortune.

1 Like

Taking profit is not a bad thing.

2 Likes

ei I have been saying this ooh only wicked souls hate to see me saying this :rofl:

1 Like

Taking profit is good,.
But talking profit as a whales should come with extra
Fear of God and respect for humanity

Thanks

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: you funny so he should wait and make loss

Please HODL something huge is coming :fire: