Leto - payment middleware for wallets

Project Name : Leto
Project Track : Web3, Wallet, Transfers, Cross-Chain
Team Name : Leto
Team Member(s) : 10 team members - 7devs, 1 designer, CEO, and Head of Community.
Dorahacks Project Link : Leto | Buidls | DoraHacks
Project Goal : Let users use stablecoins as a payment
Project Info : Payment middleware for wallets providing gasless transfers by link or phone numbers, and cross-chain private transfers
Project Website : https://www.hq.leto.xyz/
Project Test Instructions :
Wallet setup - Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.
Sending money - https://www.notion.so/letohq/Sending-money-3cdbdcfd077c4d52bbdf5384c5a977b0?pvs=4
Address book - https://www.notion.so/letohq/Address-book-724bd8e405284b29a734b24e289671d1?pvs=4
Project Details : A demo video - Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom
Smart Contract links : Tron contract - TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器
Project Milestones : All stablecoins on different blockchains are just money

10 Likes

First of all welcome to Grand hackathon season 4, if am not mistaking you talked about gasless transactions which means Free transactions for all? How would it be possible? Again you said we can send out transactions through our phone numbers as an idea initiated by @Nana66419 here in the forum.

Please I need more clarifications on these questions :pray:

5 Likes

Cross chain wallet would be a great addition to TRON. What cryptocurrency projects you would feature for cross chain?

2 Likes

Welcome to this Hackathon, it presents an innovative project in terms of a cross-chain wallet, with stable coins, and activated from the phone, as you said, @Nweke-nature1.com I would like free transactions to be possible, it is very interesting.

2 Likes

Welcome to Season 4, goodluck on your journey

Are there any milestones or targets that the project aims to achieve during development?

Welcome to Hackathon Season 4!

Welcome welcome guys your team looks super strong! All the best :whale:

1 Like

Can you explain more about the free transaction? Especially for crosschain usdt payments.

3 Likes

Greetings @Alpha_Omega_Cat ! Your project seems to be missing details on:

Project Milestones:

Please add them to your project. Thank you!

1 Like

Gasless transfers? Wow that’s something that will be very interesting. I want to see how it works out.

Moving money through links is understandable, but through phone numbers is what i still cant wrap my head around it. How are you going to achieve this height as it is one thing i will be very happy to see it done. Thank you

4 Likes

Thinking outside the box is a great initiative, Congratulations in advance…

3 Likes

Should we expect an apk or hoe should we use it? I tried to comnect but it seems like I was not envited?

Hi @Alpha_Omega_Cat Welcome to S4!

I had a few questions about Leto,

1. How does the Leto app select the cheapest way to send money by default, and can users manually override this feature if necessary?

2. Can you explain how the app pays commissions in dollars by default, and what happens if a user wants to use native tokens instead?

1 Like

@Alpha_Omega_Cat hello team, i would like to know if you are still building or the project has been abandoned. Ever since you created a forum post, u have not engage community members, not even once.

Can you please tell us how far the project is coming into fruition??