Link´n Red : Decentralized The Market

Thank you Carferher… your words motivate us a lot.

you show that you know very well how disruptive all these things are :muscle: :earth_americas:

Thank you and we hope to see you soon at Link´n Red

1 Like

Gracias por tus comentarios Awero, nos motiva mucho leerte!!!

Mencionas algo muy importante y que compartimos contigo. (esa es una de las razones por las que estamos concursando en el Hackathon)

¿Qué es un líder con visión?

La visión es una característica esencial en cuanto al tema de liderazgo. Es importante que un líder tenga visión ya que esta le permitirá visualizar un escenario deseado de hacia donde quiere dirigir a su empresa y de esta forma logar aterrizar este escenario en resultados reales que logren tener éxito.

Esperemos verte pronto en Link´n Red

2 Likes

Muchas Felicidades por este proyecto, es una buena opción para negocios que están buscando canales de venta para desarrollar sus negocios, adicional del beneficios que generar para los usuarios de esta plataforma.

Muy innovador y te deseo mucho éxito!!

4 Likes
  1. The Link’n Red website already has some products listed. Are those actual products that can be sold or are those sample products?

The products and suppliers are real… for example Leody is one of our suppliers registered in Link´n Red you can find their website LinknRed - Compra y vende por internet, with their product catalog.
They have the same catalog in their own website https://leodylamparasaranza.com, they also offer the same products in other ecommerce like Mercado Libre and Amazon.

Our suppliers have told us that their benefits being in Link´n Red is that they have a direct communication with their costumers (before, during and after the sale). Another thing is that we don´t charge commissions for their sales so they have the possibility to have better prices than in other ecommerce they already use.

1. What’s the activity and performance of Link’n Red store currently?

We start developing Link´n Red since 2013 throug Ennovasol (www.ennovasol.com, Software Development Company). Today we can proudly say that the development and pilot test had been conclude succesfully based on strategy and continuous improvement of the business model propose by Link´n Red.

At this time we are prepared to scale this solution and offer the Link´n Red Colaborative Marketplace , where the suppliers can have a new and innovative sales channel where they can get recognition from their costumers through the loyalty program (Link´n Red Points).

Beside this, Link´n Red is designed to increase its visibility when people search in Google, Yahoo, etc. for products, services and coming soon NFT gallery related to their business with organic SEO

1. Is Red Point a blockchain token or is it a digital point recorded in the system?

Nowadays Link´n Red Points are registered and controlled in the platform (Link´n Red System), but our short term vision is that the Points will have the characteristics to be a token in TRON blockchain.

1. Your team consists of interesting members, can you let us know what’s the role of Mechatronic and Industrial Engineer in this project?

Its very important for our team to offer innovative solutions to our target market, so the Industrial Engineer role help us analyze the current way in which our target market operate, as well as identify and show the opportunity areas for continuous improvement

Mechatronic Role is to automate process, analyze the best practices with a business broad vision, generate new solution proposal and ensure the correct execution of the plan.

The objective is to integrate both roles in the software development and ensure that the new code accomplish the final objective.

Thanks for your comments.

12 Likes

Aún sigo siendo muy ignorante en este tema siendo sincero, pero que alguien tenga la iniciativa de cuidar todos los procesos digitales que realizamos, mucho éxito y esperamos pronto formar parte de toda esta experiencia.

2 Likes

The project is very innovative for being pioneer including digital wallet and the use of cryptocurrencies, a type of currency that is safe due to the use of blockchain, connecting it to marketplace is wonderful, because this type of commerce is becoming very important worldwide.

5 Likes

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios AbasLeal.

Sabemos que lleva tiempo comprender conceptos intangibles como blockchain, NFTs y criptos, así que pregunta y cuestiona todo lo que puedas… de esa forma ayudará a que continues formando tú criterio personal.

Cualquier duda o comentario, estamos para servirte.
Saludos

1 Like

Thank you NormaGVdeB, your comments motivate us to keep moving forward :muscle: :earth_americas:

Hi Javier, I’m Fabs from JustMoney. If you have a telegram account you can contact me @Fabs_trx
We will see with our both teams how we can collaborate. Your project seems very interesting, will be glad to discuss about it with you.

2 Likes

I like the project because it promotes the use of the blockchain and encourages payment with cryptocurrencies in a simple and secure way through digital wallets.

I wish you much success and count on me as a supplier of products and services in the Link’n Red marketplace

I will be monitoring the evolution of the project.

3 Likes

Hi Fabsltsa, nice to hear from you and your team :v: :handshake:

Congratulations on the project you are proposing!!!

I also share my telegram user @ Jgarza19 : Javier | 🅣RONIC :mexico: | Garza

See you on telegram!!!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your support Team

We look forward to seeing you at the Link’n Red Marketplace!!!

You can follow us on twitter for more information @linknred

1 Like

I’m a photographer starting in the new NFT world… I want to create my own NFT gallery so this is a great opportunity to start sharing my art
I”ll be waiting to know more about this.

6 Likes

Wow great project, I have been searching about blockchain, digital wallets and crypyocurrency payment and it seems to be very interesting been applied on this Market place
Good luck and keep evolving

4 Likes

Hello Yuri :camera_flash:

We are very happy that you want to publish your digital art in the Link´n Red MarketPlace :clap: :muscle:

Soon we will be reporting on the new updates of the NFT market, follow our twitter social network @linknred for more details.

Thanks!!!

3 Likes

Hello Norma :grinning:

We are glad that you are doing your own research #DYOR and that you are considering us as an alternative solution :v: :raised_hands:

1 Like

Reading the previous comments, I want to know if I have my ERP with SAP… how can I connect the information with this market place.

3 Likes

I have a question … If get a Link’n Red account what will be the cost of the membership… and how many products can be published?

Hi Mleal19:

The integration of Link’n Red with the ERP (in your case with SAP) we do it through WebServices or Interfaces!!!

Some of the concepts that we can share are:
1: The catalog of products or services
2: The number of available pieces of each SKU
3: The selling price
4: BackOrder + Delivery time
5: Send the order that was generated in Link’n Red and pass it to SAP as a digital sales order
6: Tracking or Status of the order
7: Etc

I hope I have solved your question, greetings !!!

3 Likes

There is a Free version (digital directory) and the Premium version (digital directory + ecommerce)

In the Premium version, there is no set limit to publish your products, services or soon your digital art gallery.

Link’n Red does not charge a commission per sale, but simply a monthly membership for the use of the platform in its Premium version.

The cost of membership is based on the digital “weight” you are consuming.

Soon we will be giving more information on our twitter channel @linknred

Greetings and excellent day

10 Likes