Link´n Red : Decentralized The Market

Interesting project … :+1:

He estado investigando más sobre este tema y me parece muy interesante todo lo que están haciendo para lograr que los usuarios tengan otra opción más para vender sus productos y de una forma segura.
Felicidades por el esfuerzo!! :+1:

2 Likes

¡¡¡Muchas Gracias Abasleal, tus comentarios nos motivan mucho para seguir avanzando!!!

Gracias por participar en el foro :muscle: :v:

Actualmente estamos en el proceso de votación (el día de hoy termina), así que sería genial que puedas tener la posibilidad de votar y asignarlos en los proyectos que más te interesen

1 Like

Great project, i was looking for an option to MercadoLibre :+1:t4:

1 Like

I would like to know more about it. Its sound pretty good

1 Like

Buen trabajo, suena increible, espero esté pronto en el mercado exito

2 Likes

Muy buen proyecto, ofreciendo opciones de vanguardia a los usuarios. !Que sigan los éxitos!

1 Like

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios!!! nos motivan mucho para seguir hacía adelante!!! :muscle:

looks amazing hope u best

1 Like

Hello Samrt, thank you very much for your comments !!! we are doing our best, if you like what we do, it would help us a lot to receive a vote from you. :v:

Have a great day

Thanks for the following!

1 Like

Good Luck, I think is a good project

2 Likes

this looks very promising…

1 Like

Thank you for your comments, they motivate us to ALWAYS move forward.

There are few hours left before the vote, if you like our proposal, it would be incredible if you could vote for us. :muscle: :v:

Thank you very much !!! we are doing our best, if you like what we do, your vote would be a great support :grinning: :muscle: :v:

We have only few ours to vote!! :blush:

Thanks to everyone who participated in this forum!! grateful to all of you.

1 Like

Amazing, great job. Gook luck

2 Likes

Thanks!! It seems that your account is already very close to being able to vote !!! keep reading other forums and you will have the possibility to vote.

Yes !!! Link’n Red is a gooood project !!!
:grinning:

1 Like

We are updating the administrative module for payment to suppliers

The aim is to automate the payment to suppliers once the client confirms the cycle of the commercial process.

6 Likes