LoopNFT - Mint Your Melody, Own Your Legacy. Create, Mint, Sell and Earn Royalties, All In One Place

Thought I’d try it out, :blush:

Best wishes

1 Like

Thank you for the questions @Nana66419

For clarification sake. Artists who create music, can mint their music as NFTs on your platform, sell their music and still retain the rights to that music. →
Yes Artist come to our website and mint the music and then sell their music to the users. we are using trc721 standard for nft which is use in tron network so music has a blockchain unique rights due to its standard when someone sell there music to user so ownership of the nft automatically transfer to the new owner.

In order not to stream a music twice on youtube, i just download it and play it as much as i want offline thereby not wasting my internet data to listen to it online always. I know streaming this music online helps the artists to earn something but its not my fault if they upload it to a platform i can easily download. →
We are not providing download option. In our website and from website you can download the thumbnail not music because its linked with hash and hash is encrypted.

Is your project in anyway designed to prevent me from downloading and playing these musics offline. And even if it does not prevent me from downloading it, is it designed in a way such that whether i play it offline or online, the artist earns something little. →
yes its prevent from downloading and in our roadmap we will provide the application soon to our users to listen the music offline but we are not providing download option.

We are developing some new integration. They will coming soon :grinning:

It will be amazing if you want to support the product for the competition😊

3 Likes

If there are any questions, please let us know :blush:

Thanks for replying, I got your message now loud and clear, goodluck moving forward on your buidl, ciao!

Thanks @manfred_jr , if you have other questions in the future, let us know😊

1 Like

The code is open source. The music software to make loops is an app to download.

I absolutely will, watching this closely as things progresses.

1 Like

@bahauddin How will user content be protected to prevent others from copying or selling it as an NFT?

1 Like

Thank you for the question @adeel

Nfts are unique and we are prevent to download the music from our platform so how other person download the music and mint the NFT with same music
Let suppose if they mint the same music but it’s not unique because every NFT has their own token I’d which makes the NFT unique

If you like the project, it will be great to support us in the voting😊

Also if you have other questions, please let us know

2 Likes

That is very good. I understand your explanation and i think you have something great. Wishing you the best of luck

1 Like

Thanks @Nana66419, if you have other questions in the future, let us know😊

1 Like

First thing that comes to mind reading this your exact response is; “publishing right”, so I’d like to know who bears sole ownership of publishing rights and masters in the scheme of things moving forward, thank you!

Hi @manfred_jr, can you explain a little more your question?

Will definitely do that.

1 Like

@bahauddin Thank you for your answer. In order to prevent from downloading, How you will do that. And also where you are storing metadata like sounds ?

2 Likes

LoopNFT will transform the music industry by simplifying the creation, minting, and selling of music NFTs, ultimately putting artists in control of their work and revenue. Best of luck to your team for the hackathon and in revolutionizing the way artists monetize their art on Web3!

1 Like

We are storing music file on firestore storage system for prevent the downloading music file after that we are creating metadata which is stored on ipfs which is decentralized

1 Like

Thank you @Rachet

1 Like

See message from Steve. We made the decision to store the music file on firestore storage system for prevent the downloading music. If you have any tip to do it another way, let us know

1 Like

Thank you for the question

We are storing the music and then incrypted the hash and then store on Blockchain so no one can download the music because it’s incrypted

About the copyright we are using NFT trc721 which give us a right to prevent from copyright in Blockchain world

2 Likes