METASENS - the Web3 gaming platform for both Web2 and Web3 games

Oh that sounds good
So there is a manual review of games to be listed.

2 Likes

Such a nice project. But I will love to know why you choose to Launched Utility Center by October can’t you do it earlier before then?

This is a massive project … Standing with you guys …

ps: Frontend is very impressive

Welcome to hackathon 4 session!! Good luck my friend.

1 Like

Hi Anita,

Hi this is Trina from JTSGlobal, a longtime TRON community and TRON Ambassador. We are looking at doing a Twitter Space this coming Sunday and discussing Game-Fi on TRON/BTTC. If you are interested in participating just let me know. You will have an opportunity to present your project to the TRON community and meet some of the existing projects already on TRON. Best to reach me on Telegram. Handle is tbatista. Our Twitter is JTS_Global

2 Likes

Hi all, we’ve updated the post with what we’ve done for the HackaTRON. Feel free to ask questions. Thank you for the support!

1 Like

Greetings @AnitaTseng ! Your project seems to be missing details on:

Smart Contract Links:

Please add them to your project. Thank you!

thanks for the heads up! links have been added. let me know if there’s anything else missing!

2 Likes

I love these type of inquires, @AnitaTseng do you have any insight to any of these questions?

Specifically the plan to attract game developers to use METASENS.

Thank you for the message! We’ve answered this question in the previous comment :slight_smile:

besides listing games, we offer various services game projects can choose from, from launching a mint event to liquidate in-game tokens and cash-out. game developers can dedicate their time to developing a better game, and METASENS does the blockchainization.

2 Likes

Although I thought it was an NFT project at first, as I studied the project, I understood better why it was a gamefi project and even why it was a successful gamefi project. There was nothing that caught my eye as a negative.

Keep building. Good luck in season four :ringer_planet:

1 Like

According to the details in the project submission, there has been no worked completed during season 4 of the hackathon. It appears this entries is ineligible for the competition.

there is plenty of work done during hackathon that have been updated.

Hi @AnitaTseng ,

I hope this message finds you well. As the DevOps Manager overseeing our qualifying project for the hackathon, I wanted to discuss an issue that has arisen during our testing phase.

Based on the steps provided by the team, we were instructed to mint the NFT on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and then bridge it to the BitTorrent Chain (BTTC). However, we have encountered difficulties in the minting process, preventing us from proceeding to the next testing phase.

It is crucial that we address this issue promptly to ensure the successful completion of our project. I kindly request the team’s assistance in resolving the problem we are facing with the minting step.

Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions or require further clarification.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I appreciate your dedication to the project.

Best regards,

Adeel Chaudhary
DevOps Manager

3 Likes

Hi @adeel thank you for looking into the issue. We encountered a problem with BTTC as they rejected our request to map our NFTs on their platform. BTTC currently only recognizes tokens that are widely used or listed on multiple exchanges, and since they do not support NFTs at the moment. We have already informed the HackaTRON admin about this and have resubmitted a request to BTTC in the hopes of finding a solution. We are eagerly awaiting a response from BTTC and are optimistic that we can successfully proceed with our project.

3 Likes

Hi @AnitaTseng, Thanks for sharing the update. I’ll see what I can do from my end with regards to your request for approval of NFTs from BTTC. Please keep us updated if there is any progress. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello Buddy.
Please can I write PM

Hi @Gordian , Is your message towards me? If so, please feel free to send me a DM, i’ll be glad to assist you.

1 Like

Alright, I just did.
THANKS

Hi @adeel, we hope this message finds you well. We wanted to kindly bring to your attention that we sent a mapping request to BTTC on the 19th of May, but unfortunately, we have not received any response thus far. Rest assured, we have taken all necessary measures to ensure our project is fully prepared and ready. However, we find ourselves wondering if there is anything additional we can do at this point to expedite the process. Your guidance and assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your attention to this issue.

2 Likes