Mobula by Mobula Labs - The Multi-chain Decentralized Data Aggregator (Imagine CoinMarketCap x DEXT Tools, owned by you)

Thanks a lot! I think I’ve never seen you in the community. You can join us at Telegram: Contact @mobulafi :wink:

15 Likes

This is awesome :sunglasses::+1:, it shows the team is really working and its really showing

13 Likes

I am already inside dont worry about it

13 Likes

Glad to see you participating Sacha and the Dave’s :smiley: Any ETA for Tron integration? Will JM Swap be the first DEX on Tron integrated on Mobula :innocent: keep up the good work :muscle:

19 Likes

So bullish on MOBULA!! Absolute game changer :chart_with_upwards_trend:

15 Likes

Let’s go!
Tron x Mobula, it can only be a success :zap:

16 Likes

Team are amazing :+1:@mobulafi for life

15 Likes

Of course, it will! Date will mostly depend on this hackathon, could reaaally speed the things up, because it’ll give us more visibility on the need of TRON integration + the resources to integrate it quickly! Thanks for caring.

17 Likes

This sounds good!!! Im in!!!

10 Likes

Thanks so much, Mobula is a great project with a amazing team. I support the project a 100% :star_struck:

13 Likes

Mobula changing the world, kudos to the team behind the brain, mobula to the world

12 Likes

Mobula is not just an aggregator, check what it can offer not just for users but for projects as well!

11 Likes

@mobulafi, is a great project

12 Likes

MOBULA is set to be the next CMC without the BS. DECENTRALIZED!! LET’S GO!! :rocket::rocket::rocket:

12 Likes

A great project allowing a different approach to an aggregator with decentralisation. A team that is very proactive and close to its community.

10 Likes

Mobula is the decentralized data aggregator, allowing dApps to integrate trustable and on-chain data APIs. The Mobula dApp allows any user to participate in the data aggregation process simply by joining the Protocol DAO. MOBL is the native utility token that is used for the governance of the project (from treasury management to Protocol-related decisions), to reward the Protocol DAO members for their work and to redistribute the profit generated by the platform to holders via staking pools. :saluting_face::white_check_mark:

15 Likes

Thanks for the work Mobula Team!

12 Likes

Great project with great potential! The team does everything with pleasure and is very professional.

13 Likes

A project with high added value for users and the crypto ecosystem carried by a hard-working and creative team! I know I’m part of it :sweat_smile:

17 Likes

Mobula never stops :earth_americas:

10 Likes