Mobula by Mobula Labs - The Multi-chain Decentralized Data Aggregator (Imagine CoinMarketCap x DEXT Tools, owned by you)

And we’re not even launched! :earth_americas:

5 Likes

Mobula is game changer!

5 Likes

I haven’t been this bullish on a project in a LONG time!! So excited to see #MOBULA coming in to dethrone CMC📈

6 Likes

Mobula is a great project with unlimited features and a true revolution that will benefit the entire crypto space

6 Likes

Mobula is a revolutionary piece of technology it is the next bigger and better DECENTRALISED Coinmarketcap!!!

With its unique set of features from the

Governance DAO where you can stake mobl and receive governance voting power in the form of Vemobl to vote for resolutions that will have impacts on mobulas ecosystem

Protocol DAO where you can apply to vote on projects trying to list on mobula and give score depending on these features:- Utility, Socials, Trust and Market! Once all DAO members vote an average score is generated based on all votes given!!

Earnings where you can earn via our earn page with daily streaks and missions along with earning via activity in our telegram!

Along with so many more like - Wallet tracking and analysis, historical information on tokens, Unique personal profiles and so much more!!!

The partnerships mobula have accumulated is an unbelievable backing force with over 20 Partnerships!!!

This unbelievable project has the potential to take over the Crypto space and eradicate all competition that comes against us!!

FEAR THE MOBULA ARMY

Peace and love from all of us here at the mobula Community!!!

10 Likes

This will be a successful project. they are working very hard and i believe in this project

6 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Awesome stuff! And it doesn’t hurt that you’re partners with JM. Could you elaborate on/define, your partnership with JustMoney.

4 Likes

great time, great project

3 Likes

decentralized data aggregator that I’ve interacted with very wel…I’m so impressed

4 Likes

Quite impressive project! Those metrics are just insane! :wink:
Good job!

4 Likes

Wow this is really mind blowing a project like this needs all hands on deck we building

3 Likes

This is impressive project, with amazing features all the way. :gem::100::fire:

2 Likes

A merge of CoinMarketCap and DEXT Tools !? This is mindblowing! What better way is there to track a multi chain assets if not the combination of these two platforms! This is wonderful! Kudos to the team

4 Likes

It’s time for Mobula

5 Likes

Greetings NBMSacha! Your project seems to be missing details on the following. Please add them to your project. Thank you!

Please Include:
Contract Address

3 Likes

Thanks, fixing that.

3 Likes

This is a good and best upcoming projects…
The rate at which the team is working to make this project a success is fascinating.

7 Likes

But how the project will generate revenue for it investors

6 Likes

Are you guys the first to carry this out in the crypto space?

5 Likes

Mobula is a multichain decentralised data aggregator by Abyss, a seamless frictionless app which help crypto enthusiasts to analyse their data easily

5 Likes