MusiCoinCity - myriad places & exclusive sounds

Hii, excellent question. I will gladly answer. First of all, I listed the background music I liked the most while studying, and these 4 just came out.

That’s why we decided to start like this. We plan to add new environments and diversify the sounds even more based on user feedback. I hope we have a sweet design that you like.

3 Likes

Thats very good to know, but in your diversification will a user still be restricted to select four environments before they can enjoy the platform??

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for your nice comment. Let me answer your question. Yes, we will definitely provide users with the free environment they want, as you said, in the donate section.

The only reason we have fixed the amount of 10,000 BTT in our project right now is that we have not yet obtained permission as we will be an intermediary for donations to the voluntary organizations in our project. That’s why we have fixed the donation amount at $0.006 for trying processes only.

We will finish our negotiations as soon as possible and improve our platform and donation options on the amount and transparency of donations.

3 Likes

Our site has just become active and added link to description. You can travel a bit and enjoy yourself, as you said for now, there are only 4 environments. Our updates will continue continuously and new environments, sounds will be added according to your wishes.

1 Like

Many thanks to everyone who supports our project and contributes by commenting. We have activated our site and shared the link.

We would like to make a remark about the parts of our site. We provided the music and audio files from platforms that allow free licenses that we can use in such competitions.

We chose the gifs you see from the internet with the help of ai. We are currently checking whether the gifs are licensed for free or not. We are considering obtaining permission from the gif owners, otherwise purchasing licenses to use. We will make it clear as soon as possible. We wanted to point out before you get a question mark in your mind.

3 Likes

Just visited your site. Do we have to connect the wallet before we can hear the sound. The sound is not working on my end. I have increased my phones volume to it limit but i cant hear anything.

Kindly check it out, thank you

3 Likes

Users don’t need to connect their wallet to hear audio. Wallet and donates are just there if they want. I checked settings from my phone, and it works well. Could you check if your browser on mobile blocks audio which starts automatically.

I guess it will help :stars:

Sorry, I still can’t finf the answers to my question here. Let’s go this way. I connected my wallet and make a donation of 10,000 BTT (which is the fixed amount) in the morning and in the evening I want to make another donation, with the system allow me to make the second donation in the evening. Or is it programmed to be a one time donation?

2 Likes

Oh sorry, I misunderstood. Yes yes, you can now repeat your donation as many times as you want.

In addition, we will enable our system to be donated in the amount users want or in different amount options in the near future.

If you still have any questions, I’ll be happy to answer them.

Ok i think its from the phone, i tried on the laptop and it works perfectly.

I love the planetary society the most without the bip, its very relaxing and can help one to sleep comfortably.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, that’s my favorite place too. Let me reconsider the bip audio hahaha maybe I’ll replace it

1 Like

Great… thanks for clarifying me on this. At this point, I will like to have a test on your site and come back with any other questions I may have for you

2 Likes

All right, whenever you want. Also, if you have a request environment, let us know and we will try to add it if it’s possible. Good evening for now :night_with_stars:

1 Like

Sure I will, and till my next visit here, it’s a Gn for now :raised_hands:

1 Like

Just as @Nana66419 complained here, I can’t hear the sound with my phone too. Can you look into this issue to know where the problem is from. Thanks!

3 Likes

Now I tried it from 3 different phones at home and 2 different browsers, it worked without any problems. Could it be that the auto sound start is blocked in the browser on mobile? Because I wasn’t quite sure.

3 Likes

So strange :thinking:
Okay, I will have to try it on mobile later in the day, to check if the issue is from my end just as you pointed out

4 Likes

I’ll also check during the day. Please, let me know if problem still goes. By the way, thank you for your feedback.

1 Like

having same challenge
both on my android and IOS. using Chrome browser

Tried on Safari too same

3 Likes

All right, I noted the problem then. We will make it work smoothly on mobile as soon as possible.

3 Likes