Newbie with little to no knowledge

Which token would you recommend for a newbie with little to no knowledge? Thanks :slight_smile:

26 Likes

Iโ€™d say USTX, feels like a pretty smart crypto

8 Likes

I was going to say the same thing, USTX, the whales got in and out, the initial wave is over, now the people that believe in the project are left. It will go up slow but steady.

2 Likes

dont know how to start either, should i have an account of something?

2 Likes

TRX for sure, TRX is the mother of all tron tokens :wink:

3 Likes

Get Free NFT Tron Car for the Tron Town Metaverse , last chance , We support our early supporters , please vote here

4 Likes

TRX, BTC, ETH and Avax

Better options for now.

2 Likes

TRX BTT, buy stake hodl. You earn , you bring strength to blockchain, you accumulate.

6 Likes

As a member of TruIQ I am very much excited for all the truqoins I am earning for free and pretty sure that I can retire at my early age but will never stop of sharing the beauty and importance become a member of TruIQ this is the company that will give you health and wealth.

2 Likes

I would say Klever $KLV. See www.klever.finance no financial advice and DYOR

1 Like

Can you elaborate further? Seems interesting.

2 Likes

Dyor before buying any coin

2 Likes

Alt coins with good use case, such as bnb, trx

As a newbie, you have to do your research very well about any altcoin you want to invest in. That will really help you in deciding which one is good to invest in. What you should be focused on is the future of the altcoin

1 Like

Any recommendations here should be treated as NFA (Not Financial Advice). Please, DYOR! Thanks.

1 Like

Look for new projects that donโ€™t have tokens yet

Bitcoin or ethereum :smile: :smile:

1 Like

I will straight up recommend bnb and kcโ€™s.

Lol. Haha. Yeah, if the person is having extra money for the long time.

1 Like

Please please please, this is very important.