What is the best coin?

Which is the best coin in crypto?

56 Likes

Personally, I find tron to be the best. So is SOL and BNB

10 Likes

I think Shiba Inu can be the one. Now still cheap, maybe 5-10 years later it’ll up to 10dollars

10 Likes

I’d say Ethereum (ETH)

8 Likes

Safemoneytrx bro… DYOR, find it on tron second hacakaton. Here you can learn about it Baoziswap - Live Staking Pool by SafeMoney Dev Team - Maintaining and Developing a Great and Sustainable Ecosystem on Tron Blockchain with Baoziswap Staking Pool

8 Likes

For me, I would say
I’m not Financial adviser.

Personal my best is TRON COIN

other coins doing well to

The like of
BnB, sol, Ada,

6 Likes

The best coins to hodl are those that have strong fundamentals and that won’t go to zero overnight. Those you can hodl long term and sleep well at night.

Trx is, for me, one of them. It’s up to you to DYOR and chose which ones have a chance to succeed. Lot of the current coins/tokens will die in the future. Some blockchains will as well. The future is multichain but only the best ones will survive.

Imo Tron and BTTC are meant to grow. But you can’t base your investment on other people’s opinion. Try the chains, do some research and take your own decision :+1:t2:

11 Likes

What is best for you? What risk do you want to take? What expected return do you want?

Usually higher expected return can be achieved with higher risk only.

But there are many poor projects with high risk, but low expected return…

Or course the question is, with is high for you.

For most people, Bitcoin is already too risky. For other people even world tracking ETFs are risky.

So to get a better response, tell a bit more about your risk tolerance, and what expected returns do you want.

6 Likes

the best one ofcour Bitcoin :coin: IMHO, starts there then comes Ethereum with the Classic and Tron :medal_sports: uyeahh!!!

5 Likes

BTC is the king of crypto and it is the best so far. But I love $CRYSTL :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Your comment made my day, thanks for the laugh :joy:

3 Likes

BTC is king by marketcap and longevity (thus far). ETH brought smart contracts to blockchain, but now there are many other chains offering the same.

BTT is very cool with how file-sharing is involved.

TRON, MATIC, CRYSTL, ADA are some others I like :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I personally expect huge attacks from couple of ones. Especially platform fee tokens like BNB, MATIC, TRX etc :innocent:

3 Likes

If you’re here, then TRX it is.

8 Likes

TRX and ADS! The best ones :grin:

4 Likes

Para mi sigue y seguirá siendo Tron, solo espero que muchos que aún no la usan por desconocimiento, se den cuenta de su utilidad, de su bajo fee, y su rápido envío…Tron🚀

3 Likes

I like TRON and ADA GOOD PROJECT

3 Likes

Right now i have shiba and Solana

5 Likes

For me it’s TRX and ADA, plus some interesting small cap in Tron space

4 Likes

Are you sure about Solana? Maybe you missed the latest news about a big hack that drained over 8000 wallets…

3 Likes