One for All… (The Social Media Hub)

Thanks for the update Mo, will have to check all these out and see how it works. I have learnt alot of things today, things i never knew existed. This will go a long way to help @fabsltsa in his social media operations. :joy::joy::joy:

I am sure he will use the copy and paste less from this time around.

I am very grateful

EDIT: just brushed through the hootsuite and socialpilot. I think they are amazing what i realised is they all have subscription plans.

But i dont see any of them accepting cryptocurrencies as form of payment or there is one out there. Cos anything Fiat mostly cuts most of us (those in Africa) out of the equation.

Thank you once again for pointing me in the right direction.

4 Likes

The Marechal of copy and paste :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You could recheck the EMG super app I shared link
Above… it mainly made for Africans

1 Like

Lols,
Now I understand the
Economic importance of
Copy and paste

Ok bro. Will have to test it (only if it is available on Appstore) and see how it works. Thank you

2 Likes

Yes bro.
The EMG super app is available on play store
And iOS version too.

3 Likes

Hmmmm

Quite interesting I must say

3 Likes

I think we should also congratulate @Gordian , who always approaches the issues with a different perspective. He plays a really good contribution to the development of projects.
This supporter structure is excellent.

3 Likes

Thank you my brother.
I’m honoured to read this
In my little effort I’m trying
Not knowing how manificeint
It Turing out to be.

All the congratulations to you
All the best

1 Like

@Nana66419 's ideas have always been comments that I enjoy reading. Although there are sometimes ideas that do not fit the community, there are comments based on improving the community and sharing experiences in general. I think we should stand as a community and give him a round of applause.
Please continue these posts !!

1 Like

Thank you, i really appreciate it. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Nana66419 you always produce. I imagined you as such a person. Even when you’re eating or just sleeping, you have a paper next to you. You write down every idea that comes to your mind, then you evaluate and share with us what you decide to be helpful. You are a really great sharing person, please stay like this always.

1 Like

This is a great idea but can you also add LinkedIn to the list . So that developers can also use it to find jobs and use it to get into Blockchain development

1 Like