One operation - GameFi

Hi @tausparagus welcome to S4

Random questions if you have a moment to help me understand some more about One Operation:

1. Are there any strategies in place for handling user feedback and incorporating into future game development?

&

1. Do you have plans with partnerships or collaborations with other gaming or blockchain projects, maybe those already on TRON?
1 Like

Hi EMerchant,
Thank you.
1- I thought of getting user feedback essentially once we release game on Google play store, but before that there is no explicit strategy other than using email or forum
2- I would love to but currently do not have much connections to be honest, with continued development I believe to have more collaborations

2 Likes

This looks promising, good job :+1:

1 Like

Hello Peter
You welcome to Tron Dao forum community

1 Like

For the connections go through the builder track and you will have some amazing projects in your category that will be always ready for a partnership. Just send them a DM and they will surely respond and you start from there.

Take the opportunity the forum has to offer. All projects here are ready and willing to partner other projects.

3 Likes

Welcome to TronDao forum community feel free to interact :handshake:

1 Like

Since it is a game which involves arithmetic operations, is it recommended for kids?

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this game and working up the concept. Keep it up and hopefull you can add backstory to show off the idea.

1 Like

For kids we have to be extra careful in checking the guidance before recommendation, but yes definitely would help kids.