TokenFight - Gamify your existing NFTs by making them fight 3v3 in a strategic real-time multiplayer game

Project Name: TokenFight
Project Track: GameFi or Builder ?
Team Name: Me
Team Member(s): 1
Dorahacks Project Link: TBD
Project Goal: Gamifying your existing NFTs
Project Info: TBD
Project Website: https://tokenfight.io
Project Test Instructions: TBD
Project Details: TBD
Smart Contract links: TBD
Project Milestones: TBD

Hi,

I’m Ilse, I made TokenRoll.app in Season 3, which allowed you to import your NFTs and use them as characters for your Roleplaying campaigns. Unfortunately, it didn’t win anything :frowning: which may be in part because Roleplaying is very niche and maybe not a great fit for web3. So in this season, I’m gonna build a fully-fledged web3 multiplayer game: TokenFight ! I still believe that gamifying your existing NFTs is a great way to give them a new life and have fun with them. So for TokenFight, I’m bringing back the Import your NFTs functionality, but this time, you’re gonna make them fight against other players in a real-time multiplayer strategy game.

I haven’t started coding it yet, I’m still in the idea phase so don’t hesitate to suggest ideas :slight_smile:
Here is what I’ve got far:

• connect your wallet
  • choose 3 NFTs from your wallet (your NFTs will show attributes: force, life, speed, etc. generated automatically from their onchain hash)
  • connect with another player that has chosen 3 NFTs from his wallet as well
  • the game starts: 2 castles in front of each other. Each player starts in his castle. The goal is to defend your flag. If the enemy stays near your flag for 30 seconds you lose. NFTs can fight each other with bare hands or with weapons. When an NFT has no more life, it dies. If all your NFTs are dead, you lose. An infirmary can regenerate their health but can also be captured by the enemy team. The game requires you to perfectly balance offense and defense and manage the position of each character in real-time.

Here is a very early concept:

What do you think?
I’ll post updates here every week as I go through the development of the game.

3 Likes

Being able to reuse the nft that can currently be found dead in a wallet, seems good to me.
But in my opinion at the game level it would have to have another perspective, which would make the players feel attracted.

2 Likes

Hi mate
Like the concept of your project I wish you all the best this S4 Hackathon.

Reading through, have you
Are LONE DEVELOPER

I GOT FEW QUESTIONS

1. As a lone developer
    HOW WELL WOULD YOU HANDLE DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR TOKEN FIGHT PROJECT TO MEET UP SUBMISSION DATE?

SINCE YOU SAID … YOU HAVEN’T CODE IT YET.

1. NO LINK TO SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS?
    IF ANY, HOW DO YOU SEEK TO GAIN EXPOSURE FOR YOUR PROJECT?.

PLEASE, FROM WHAT ABOVE.

I HAVE A QUESTION.

PLEASE DO YOU MEAN

I CAN CONNECT MY WALLET AND SELECT ANY OF RANDOM NFTS IN MY WALLET ( IRRESPECTIVE OF ITS UTILITY OR CHARACTER OR ITS BLOCKCHAIN) FOR THIS TOKEN FIGHT GAME?.

Welcome to Hackatron S4
I am wishing you all the best

1 Like

the first thing that caught my attention was being able to use your old nfts, that’s a great idea. my first question, will I be able to use any nft in my wallet or some will function with your game and some will not.

1 Like

Second question is about the attributes, I saw something like force, life and speed and you added it will be generated from their onchain hash. How is this going to be done? What I have seen, most nfts attributes are just body, cloth, mouth and others.
Thank you

2 Likes

También concuerdo con mis compañeros, en lo de reutilizar NFT es muy interesante, creo que a esta alturas todos tenemos basttantes que no tienen uso ninguno, aparte de haber perdido valor.
Estoy intrigado por saber si sirve cualquier NFT y como se van a presentar estos atributos.

2 Likes

Very good question

I think I’ve ask that question similar to
If we can use any random nfts in our wallet?

If your new product is built on top of the previous one, the builder category is the right one :+1:

1 Like

oh i see, waiting for their answer

1 Like

After carefully reading through this, I’m hyped and glad about the buidl but for clarity, I’ve a few questions;

1. How does TokenFight ensure the security and integrity of the game, especially since it involves the use of real-world assets in the form of NFTs and cryptocurrency as in-game currency?

2. How will the project attract and retain players, especially since there are already many other blockchain-based games in the market?

3. How will the project ensure that the game remains balanced and fair, especially since some players may have more powerful NFTs than others?

4. What are the long-term goals for TokenFight, and how will the project continue to innovate and evolve over time to remain relevant and competitive in the blockchain gaming space?

5. How does TokenFight plan to address potential regulatory challenges, especially since some jurisdictions may view the project as a form of gambling or as a security offering?

2 Likes

Then again, here are some few ideas after re-reading your presentation;

1. Expand the game modes: While the 3v3 battle mode is an interesting concept, it may be beneficial to expand the game modes to appeal to a wider audience. For example, adding a single-player mode or a cooperative multiplayer mode could increase the game’s appeal to players who may not be interested in direct competition.

2. Collaborate with other NFT projects: TokenFight could collaborate with other NFT projects to expand the pool of available NFTs for use in the game. This could increase the game’s appeal to players who may not have existing NFTs but are interested in acquiring them for use in TokenFight.

3. Introduce new in-game features: Adding new in-game features could keep players engaged and interested in the game over the long-term. For example, introducing a crafting system where players can create custom NFTs or items could add another layer of depth to the game.

4. Create a tournament system: Introducing a tournament system where players can compete against each other for prizes could attract competitive players and create a sense of community within the game.

5. Create a mobile app: Developing a mobile app could increase the game’s accessibility and appeal to a wider audience. Additionally, a mobile app could allow for more frequent gameplay and engagement, which could lead to increased retention rates.

6. Increase social media presence: Utilizing social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram to share updates, teasers, and gameplay footage could generate buzz and attract new players to the game.

7. Introduce a referral program: Offering rewards to players who refer new players to the game could incentivize existing players to promote the game and increase its player base.

Overall, these ideas could help TokenFight attract and retain players, increase the pool of available NFTs for use in the game, and add more depth and variety to the gameplay experience

1 Like

We’re hoping for the best in season 4.

1 Like

It looks cool, all the best mate :+1:

Hi @TokenRoll,

Hi this is Trina from JTSGlobal, a longtime TRON community and TRON Ambassador. We are looking at doing a Twitter Space this coming Sunday and discussing Game-Fi on TRON/BTTC. If you are interested in participating just let me know. You will have an opportunity to present your project to the TRON community and meet some of the existing projects already on TRON. Best to reach me on Telegram. Handle is tbatista. Our Twitter is JTS_Global.

2 Likes

Greetings @TokenRoll ! Your project seems to be missing details on:

DoraHacks Project Link:
Project Info:
Project Test Instructions:
Project Details:
Smart Contract Links:
Project Milestones:

Please add them to your project. Thank you!

Hello team, i know you are busy building, but it seems you have ignored the community entirely. Kindly take some time out to respond the queries of the members of the community. Cos in the long run you are building the project for the community members. Thank you and wishing you all the best.

3 Likes

Hi @TokenRoll,

Were you able to create a submission on our Hackathon partner site Dorahacks?

I don’t see that link here.

1 Like