OpenATM : A Do-It-Yourself ATM on Tron!

I’d love to contribute one day to improve scalability. Hopefully TRON picks this up as it would increase the amount of contributors. Love to see a nice open-source project, even if it’s for fun. Pretty cool

2 Likes

One more converted :smile: I’m so hyped rn

2 Likes

Fun project ! Always happy to see more open source projects around TRON :grinning:

3 Likes

That is an interesting mini-ATM. It loved it.

Is it possible to withdraw fiat coins after making a TRX deposit?

Suggestions for security if you want to put it in the workplace:-

• Make it seem like regular ATMs that are difficult to break into?
  • Redesign the box and move the coin inserting mechanism to the front (below the screen / right side of the screen), then keep the ATM hidden behind a wall, with no access to the box and just the screen and the coin inserting mechanism exposed.

4 Likes

Great suggestions! That indeed could be the design for the more professional version we may develop next :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To be able to withdraw coins after depositing trx will be very lovely. It will operate far better than the traditional ATM the bank uses.

2 Likes

yeah and we are planning a version with a bank note acceptor soon ^^

1 Like

I am very impressed by the project and am wondering how did i miss taking note of this.

It is one of it’s kind.

I saw few Bitcoin ATM’s operated by few companies in some countries like Canada.

This is of the same kind, simple to use.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: And best of all it’s Do-It-Yourself, anyone can build one just like that in his garage ^^

Good work… kudos

Improve more

1 Like

That’s actually pretty cool

2 Likes

Great and amazing project … keep doing the good work

1 Like

ngeng gan mantapsafaaw

1 Like

@Smith007 @LiKen013 @Jimvic Thank you guys :slight_smile:

Is anyone interested in building one at home? Let me know if you need help :slight_smile:

@Trexpunk, make one for your coffee shop :star_struck:

1 Like

Do u calculate how much budget u need for this project ? It need to be definitely in real life, promising

1 Like

The coin acceptor is $20, the box can go from $0 (cardboard) to $200 (for a 3D print like mine), and the tablet can really vary in price. You can use any Windows or Linux tactile tablet with a camera, entry price would be around $100 I guess. Mine is an old Windows Surface I stopped using years ago and found in my drawers haha

I sooooooooooo much love this :laughing:… so fun and easy to boast of among friends. I hope and pray this wins :heart_eyes:. I was in awe when watching. I felt like a complete novice haha. I guess we learn everyday. So much clarity

1 Like

What should i do if i don’t see my trx in my wallet after transfer

1 Like