OpenBiSea - NFT auctions in all-in-one place to cut any NFT deal in a few clicks with a $200M support fund

Project Name: OpenBiSea NFT Marketplace
Project Track: NFT
Team Name: OpenBiSea
Team Member(s): oleksiivinogradov, NFT Market & Auction • Sell / Buy NFT • Opensea Binance Smart Chain | OpenBiSea
DevPost URL: OpenBiSea | Devpost
Project Goal: Be in top-10 NFT marketplaces
Project Info:
OpenBiSea PitchDeck.pdf (794.8 KB)

Project Website: https://openbisea.io
Project Test Instructions: app.openbisea.io → Connect wallet-> BTTC → My collectibles → Create NFT → Start selling → Buy
Project Details:
OpenBiSea is the easiest place to invest and manage your NFT

As simple as ‘Your grandma can sell NFT’ app.openbisea.com plus telegram bot to create NFT auction in a few step;
Fully decentralised NFT flow and non-custodial money flow.

$200M support fund in OBS tokens (80% of total supply) is locked on smart contracts for buyers and sellers.
To solve a problem for true value distribution we have created two hundred million dollars plus support funds in our OBS tokens. Eighty percent of total supply is locked on smart contracts to claim only buyers and sellers depending on revenue generated by them.

OpenBiSea PitchDeck - Google Slides - Pitch deck

Project Milestones:
Build on BTTC - done
integration with UI app.openbisea.io - done
announce across all networks - ongoing

Contracts:

14 Likes

nice idea, I loved the content and infos

3 Likes

thanks a lot, I hope we will be on main net BTTC

1 Like

This is a good project, and it’s full of information.

2 Likes

Did you develop this now or does it already exist on other chains? If it does then it should be in the ecosystem track according to the rules, not the NFT track

2 Likes

thanks a lot, please support us on devpost

1 Like

its on testnet BTTC only now on dev UI

I’ll definitely look you guys up on devpost. Best of regards.

1 Like

Hola, parece un proyecto interesante.

2 Likes

Basically functioning as NFT Marketplace where one can create/sell NFT, put it into auction & have the option to get notified by TG bot…and in the processing the seller/buyer receives some $OBS tokens…rite…?

1 Like

Basically functioning as NFT Marketplace where one can create/sell NFT, put it into auction & have the option to get notified by TG bot…and in the processing the seller/buyer receives some $OBS tokens…rite…?

yes, except bot notified. Its in future roadmap.

thanks a lot, waiting for support

1 Like

Muchas gracias espero tu like

Thanks for the reply… But I think @kraftly also has it all & suggest u to check them… They already have a TG bot notifying the new auction/sales etc… so how you gonna make something different…?

1 Like

What do you mean by $200M locked in obs token? Is your mcap $250M? On livecoinwatch I see your supply is 88888 tokens at about $12.5 each which gives about $1.11M mcap so if it’s 250 you might want to contact them.

On google I saw 90% are locked and here 80%. Which one is the correct number?

2 Likes

We do not only bot but focus on another advantages. Please check our pitch deck

This is potential value of 80% locked $OBS tokens. Please check white paper - there you can see at table of projected valuation.

1 Like

Yeah but you are saying that you have a $200M support fund. Right now your support fund is about 800k. Projected valuation is just expectations if everything goes well.

1 Like

Is this just an old project you are deploying here?

Yes, but its our competitive advantage anyway

1 Like