Primo DAO (Loyalty, Tracking, Meta, NFTs & Real-World Products) Season 2

The PRIMO DAO Project is one of the pioneers in working in the real world with the Web3, the project is already in the blockChain of TRX and BSC.
All this is crazy I love this project because of the benefit that is being given to the Token to buy CBD products in their stores in real life!!! :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:
#WAGMI @PrimoOceanDAO #Primo $Primo

8 Likes

Do you plan on synching your marketplace ocean club with ApeNFT and if not then how do you plan on competing with ApeNFT?

10 Likes

The development and partnership primo have been engaging in is truly commendable,

I must say this project is really moving with the speed of a bullet train a fast one indeed

The new payment platform is truly awesome also. I can order my product from the store while paying with my $Primo token what else would you call real world use case other than that.

8 Likes

Did some investment in PRIMO, looks great!

7 Likes

Love to see it! Good luck!

9 Likes

I love the project keep up the team

9 Likes

#Primo will so be a global brand with more adoption of herm products. Real world case to the core.

8 Likes

One of my long-term investment. I believe this will be big in the future. Keep on spirit Primo!

6 Likes

love primo this project is a sleeping giant for sure :+1:

8 Likes

Whoop whoop awesome project, awesome community and awesome team :sunglasses:

8 Likes

#Primo has been constantly finding innovative ways to bring awareness and accessibility of CBD to the general public. They are very open minded on new ideas and willing to venture into any realm to spread the word.

7 Likes

Primo is a good project with a good product, voting for #Primo will never be a bad idea

5 Likes

Primo never stops delivering with their good products :deciduous_tree::seedling::four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Very Interesting will continue reading…

6 Likes

This project is one of the few with a real world business behind. Its awesome what they achieved so farand it will make huge steps in the future!

9 Likes

I like it, i think it’s a Good job!

5 Likes

LFG! Primo!:fire::fire::fire::rocket::rocket::rocket::eyes: #CBD

5 Likes

Damn I cant vote. Go Primo!!!

7 Likes

Been with Primo from the start. Never sold and saw just about every development passing by. From Product to NFT’s and the DAO creation. New partners being made and a nice meta verse island were likewise members can chill and thrive. What more is there to come @Primo. Go Primo Go.

8 Likes

Been supporting from day a true hidden gem :fire:

7 Likes