What is a Primo Ocean DAO NFT?

The DAO created a 420 GEN 1 collection which minted out @ 10,000 $TRX each on market.oceanclub.io. The $TRX was put into a DAO wallet and locked for PoS mining. We hope with time not only will the value of locked funds increase but also the open market for our NFTs. We use mined funds to provide benefits to our DAO members. $BTT, Sun.io and justlend.org are just a few of the PoS mines our DAO is currently in. In order to make the collection more unique GEN 2 Baked Bulls were created. The only way to get a Baked Bull is by burning a GEN 1. Primo Ocean DAO’s NFT collection will never have more than 420 in total on the market. For example, if we create GEN 3 or GEN 4 you will need to burn a GEN 1, 2 or so on. This strategic plan should create more demand and keep the most popular creations in the 420 collection. If you would like to join the DAO grab one of our NFTs @ market.oceanclub.io and join our Telegram. You must sign an NDA before getting access to the DAO. We do this to insure we get no bad actors and protect information that is not public. We are a private DAO and this also makes you a VIP in our meta https://aftermathislands.io/collections/cannabis-cove . Our voting is done using $PrimoBSC and the Binance Smart Chain. We have a bridge for our DAO members - Tron<>BSC using $PRIMO TRC. The NFT/DAO members also get exclusive drops and invites from primogardensinc.com. With only 420 in total this collection has the potential for very high floor and to become one the rarest on the Tron blockchain.

photo_2022-03-25_14-31-48

64 Likes

Love the new Baked Bulls and the DAO. Great to be onboard.

17 Likes

Primo has one of the best teams in crypto. Updates and communication with investors everyday. Constantly working to complete goals and finding new ways to improve the Dao. Very excited to be apart of the journey. Looking forward to PRIMO listing on Klever EX! Great job guys!

13 Likes

Am loving the new look, shows you all the work Primo is doing, working smart and hard till we get to the next level and get the recognition we deserve as best among best.

8 Likes

Primo always coming with em top notch stuffs :100::sparkles::fire:

8 Likes

This Looks Amazing!!
Keep On Building!!!

10 Likes

One of the best projects out there…I love primo❤️

#love from Africa❤️

7 Likes

$Primo Gardens is an awesome company! High quality hemp and CBD products. Very dedicated and talented team. Supportive and engaged community. Grateful to be along for the ride! :seedling::green_heart:

9 Likes

Primo team has one of the best teams in crypto and its been built on TRON blockchain. I learnt and heard about the Primo token on twitter from “Danlux crypto”

5 Likes

Ocean garden is an awesome company. Goodluck as you launch your products.

6 Likes

Soy de colombia y agradeciendo cada día conocer el gran proyecto primo , además de sus productos lo hacen especial mi madre sufre de artritis espero algún probar un producto que le ayude con sus dólares … Gracias por llevar el CBD a otro nivel :fire:

I am from Colombia and every day I am grateful to know the great cousin project, in addition to its products they make it special my mother suffers from arthritis I hope to try a product that helps her with her dollars … Thank you for taking CBD to another level :fire:

7 Likes

Keep building team!!, I love your Nfts, Token and Team

The sky is your starting Point!!, Everyone needs to Mint and hodl Primo nfts and token

4 Likes

Is an awesome way to het some passive income :muscle::muscle::muscle:

Did i mention That they look cool as f#ck :sunglasses::sunglasses:

5 Likes

I believe Primo Team will make Primo growing and growing years ahead.

4 Likes

Primo is a great project, with a great team and a great community. He has everything to succeed and meet his goals. I hope that in a short time it will spread worldwide

4 Likes

imho the best project and utilitie use out there. Love what Prime is doing and making and selling cbd products. Send the new BB NFTs :wink:

5 Likes

Been with them since the start, solid team and core community. Looking forward to the future

7 Likes

One Love Primo!keep it up!

5 Likes

Primo is the coin what will make me VERY rich :money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

Primo nft, passive income, cannabis cove, real life company building out on the blockchain. There is really nothing not to like at this point. Holder and follower since beginning and very much looking forward to the future. #primo

6 Likes