Primo Run our newest Play To Earn

Yes, We are one of the few project’s in the Hemp/Cannabis space who is act seed to sale and has our a token already plugged into the website and stores.

I have been reviewing your website, it is a job well done which is out in the world, with a use case, congratulations.

2 Likes

Welcome to season 4. Can you alter how to control the game on the keyboard to your own specification?

1 Like

No not at this time. we are also doing update we found bug in the account creation. Should be fixed soon.

1 Like

Yes we have great use case. Just for now most are holding not actually buying our products.

2 Likes

It is a matter of time, the project is very interesting and it is also a physical and virtual product, people have to get used to it, it is the process.

2 Likes

Yes, i think once Hemp Hideaway is live more will take notice. It’ll be our first major tech release. Our NFT market market.oceanclub.io and our NFT program is very good but i think our TRC20 program hurt the hype of our NFTs on TRON. TRC20 staking took forever and bought us to much FUD. hard to win the TRON community back they dont follow what we have been doing since we lost the hype. Were 1 of the few tron OG projects even left on TRON. Our time is coming we hope :slight_smile:

Good job, keep up with the good work :+1: