Project submission… Grace periods end Today

All projects tend to do it last minute but forum registration isn’t something people should be waiting for until the last moment. Thanks guys for tagging them. I and @StevenTRON are now able to add them to Hackathon group after verifying with Dorahacks., just so we don’t miss any.

3 Likes

Thank you for your great job, kudos :facepunch:

1 Like

Great :handshake: thank you Sir.
Good strategy

1 Like

WELDONE guys
All the best

I hope none will be left out.
Secondly, hope no much of last minute rush

1 Like

9 days and some hours left, please don’t wait for the last minute show. Anything can happen.
If you are having any difficulties kindly dm @StevenTRON or @WindsOfChange92 for assistance or post here and we will take it from there :pray:t2:

1 Like

This awareness is very important.
I truly believe
Some projects are

• Not aware of the rule of
    Register at dorahacks/ Tron Dao forum

• Busy developing their projects
    ( Hope the don’t missed out)

I was expecting many projects to be dropping in the forum by now but I don’t know why they keep on delaying.

2 Likes

Thanks for your response…

1 Like

All Dorahacks submissions get weekly reminders about this and it’s under eligibility so reading the rules is important. It will deter Hackathon hunters who just submit without doing any research.

3 Likes

Oh thanks
The weekly reminder makes it better.

Now it’s up to them
To make it up to the Tron Dao forum registered
Their projects.
If not…

If not they are disqualified and if we don’t have enough projects then everyone is a winner. Then it comes down to the judges picking who is the best winner. :laughing:

So it’s actually advantageous for projects who really do care about TRON and are willing to go through it.

3 Likes

this year’s requirements have thought us some lessons, personally I like how it is going… We need real builders and those who are ready to stay :muscle:

2 Likes

Lols everyone will be a winner
Untill the judge get to finalize

Yes, it more beneficial to those who care about Tron
And are willing to stay, build and develop

1 Like

Lo veo un poco justo pero aún podemos llevarnos una sorpresa

2 Likes

more coming soon :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Thanks for such due diligence…

1 Like

Hey guys. Please, I am still waiting for my project post be approved. I created a post with all details, teaser, description. But the post was not approved yet.

The project is BlockMenu

@WindsOfChange92 @StevenTRON @admin.hackathon @HunterTRON kindly help him for us :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Let’s be patient, sure there will be more

@WindsOfChange92 @StevenTRON @admin.hackathon @HunterTRON

Please, I am waiting for my post approval so I can continue sharing the progress of the BlockMenu.

Here is the Teaser: BlockMenu Teaser - YouTube

Also here is the project: BlockMenu | Buidls | DoraHacks

Please, let me know if everything in my post is ok to be approved.

Sorry bother you guys, but I put lot of time and energy into this project and want to make sure I did the post correctly and published in timeline.

Thanks so much!

2 Likes