Project submission… Grace periods end Today

My boss @Dendorion shared this with me, let me share with you too. Very deep…
keep building

6 Likes

all the best
keep building :fire: :handshake:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing your boss’s inspiring message with us. :pray:
Your words have encouraged and uplifted the UpDawg team, and we appreciate your thoughtfulness in passing along such a meaningful sentiment.
We will continue to build and strive for success, even in the face of challenges and difficulties.

Your support means a lot to us, and we are grateful for your kind words of motivation! :paw_prints:

3 Likes

Thank you :metal:. Let’s congratulate everyone who submitted on time and followed instructions to be eligible for the hackathon.

2 Likes

Hello @Prince-Onscolo,

Thank you for sharing the update about the submission period and pre-selection process. It’s great to hear that the submission period has officially ended, and congratulations to all those who were able to meet the deadline and publish their submissions.

I hope that the pre-selection round goes smoothly, and I join you in wishing all the participants the best of luck. It’s exciting to see so many people taking part in this process, and I’m sure there will be some fantastic entries to choose from.

Thank you again for the update, and I look forward to hearing more about the results of the pre-selection round in due course. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

You are most welcome :facepunch:t4:
Keep building :fire:

3 Likes

It was actually fun reading through the submission deadlines and @Gordian predicting the total numbers of projects.

2 Likes

Congratulations to all those who were able to submit their projects

1 Like

GM Boss.
Hope may prediction went well
For the call 2:- 92- 96 project?

1 Like

oh yeah
We got 93 submissions :fire::fire::fire:
Well done

1 Like

Lols

If that was future trading
Make you took profit at call one.

Not Financial adviser.

ALL THE BEST TO THE PROJECTS
WE HAVE THIS SESSION 4 HACKATHON

3 Likes

Am wishing everyone a successful campaign in the Hackathon season 4.

1 Like

Según las cuentas de @Prince-Onscolo 93 proyectos de calidad, les deseo suerte.

1 Like

We are in the last week of the Pre-selection period
Voting comes soon
Get ready
I have seen some projects giving us some vital points.
@TronPower #CarboEx from @victorious @GodFather097 @peterparker @jack212 @pv_189 well done, I like your style

9 Likes

Thank you so much @Prince-Onscolo for your support and appreciation of our project!

We are thrilled to hear that our team’s efforts and style have made an impact. We are committed to continuing our work on CarboEx and delivering a Carbon Credit Trading platform that can make a positive impact on the environment and society.

Stay tuned for more updates and thank you for being a part of this journey with us!

We appreciate your support and hope that we can continue to exceed your expectations.

3 Likes

you are most welcome, keep in touch with the community as you do always.
Project on point
Communication with the community is also on point.
Keep it up

2 Likes

hi bro @antonio thanks for creating this topic

I commented here because I want to keep that place for only builders and to make it easy for readers to get all what they are looking for.

1 Like

Ok, lo enlazaré en los dos sitios.

1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes