Project submission… Grace periods end Today

I have seen a lot of new people coming on board
Kindly go through all submissions. Our very good friend @antonio is also making it easy for us all.
He has created a topic where projects give out some vital points. You can assess projects from there also and take your decisions.

Currently @fabsltsa did justice to @JustMoney submissions. Your trading needs have been soughted by #Justmoney… With #Justmoney your hold your keys and crypto whiles trading :heart_eyes:

@akash too explain his submissions
Classic chords. Music lovers and investors are welcome. You love it when you visit their submissions and learn more.

There are a lot, click on @antonio links above to learn more about these projects :heart:

Not forgotten @wescosmic @gamerhack @Claw @Sirluke all giving us some great explanations of their project.

I have seen one of the best Hackatron this season, although we did not see more projects as compare to last season and last two seasons but I have a feeling this Hackatron will produce some great products for #Tron and/or #Bttc ecosystem.

Together we #BUIDL
#sTRONgerTogether

Thanks to all the admins too @admin.hackathon @StevenTRON @WindsOfChange92 @HunterTRON @EMerchant and all the community members :pray:

9 Likes

Tienes razón, tal vez se han presentado menos proyectos, pero lo que estamos viendo es de una calidad exquisita.

3 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

The projects presented in this Hackathon are of quality, but we must also remember that the community is doing a phenomenal job.

1 Like

Exactly, that’s why I added this

2 Likes

Thanks you too our 001
All the best to everyone

1 Like

Thanks for mentioning Classic Chords. We believe genuine feedback from the community can help us take Classic Chords next level and we appreciate your help in that sense.

2 Likes

100% agree with you and as part of community and being a developer me and my team member really thankful to this community where we get feedback on our project, in-depth review, analysis, motivation, active community support.
Thank you so much everyone for your endeavor support to us and our project Zombie Land Game

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

I don’t plan on missing this

:wave: Hello, @antonio and my fellow members of ₮RON Community,

:pray: Thank you for giving us the chance to share our project!

Project Info:

:dog: UpDawg is a deflationary token on the TRON blockchain, backed by ₮RX. It burns a small portion of each transaction on dawgDEX, reducing the total supply of UDAWG tokens over time and increasing the value of the remaining tokens. This mechanism helps to maintain the scarcity of the token and potentially increase its value compared to the ₮RX reserve.

:moneybag: The Proof of Reserve mechanism ensures that every UpDawg token is backed by a corresponding amount of ₮RX, which stabilizes the value of UpDawg.

:rocket: UpDawg was launched with no pre-minted tokens, pre-sale, or ICO. The Launchpad established the initial price of UDAWG token against 1 ₮RX on TRON mainnet. It is now available for trading against ₮RX.

:dog2: In addition to the deflationary and HODLpool incentives, uDawgDAO buys and burns UDAWG tokens from their various revenue streams. This process of buys and burns keeps pushing up the price of UDAWG against ₮RX. This can be seen as a way to payout dividends from the various revenue streams of uDawgDAO.

:speech_balloon: We recently launched Bark, a public chat room where users can engage in conversations anonymously. In the future, users will be incentivized in UpDawg for their engagements on the Bark platform.

:money_with_wings: UpDawg provides an investment opportunity for both short-term and long-term HODLers to earn passive income through various platforms and utilities. With more utility cases on the way, UpDawg HODLers will have more options to spend and earn tokens in both the real and digital world.

:pray: Thank you for your interest in UpDawg!

Best regards,
@astitv & the UpDawg team :paw_prints:

5 Likes

Gracias por tus respuestas, además me ha interesado mucho la sala de chat, daré un paseo.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

hello fam, community voting starts in two days…
Check @antonio topic :point_down::point_down:

Most key points from all projects are being presented there. Check them out
Some new additions are from @turuglobal (Turuverse) @TronPower @AiMAce (Updawg) @im_31 (CarboEx) @G.Veyron (PayTron) @ElfWeb @Shabari and others

4 Likes

Gracias, aquí también lo tendrás actualizado siempre que me lo deje pasar el sistema.

1 Like
1 Like