Pumpfolio - A Portfolio tracker for Degens

Project Name: Pumpfolio
Project Track: Integration
Team Name: The Degeneres Crew
Team Member(s): 3, @coffeedev +2
DevPost Project Link: https://devpost.com/software/pumpfolio
Project Goal: Be the best asset tracking/management platform on TRON Network

Project Value:
This project aims to enhance the user experience in Tron DeFi and Meme ecosystems by providing valuable tools for portfolio tracking and management, making them accessible for both beginners and experienced users.

Project Info:
Pumpfolio is a platform which allows you to track the assets contained inside any Tron wallet and gives you important market stats for all its Sunpump holdings in just one place with the purpose of providing users with tools and data to help them make better decisions and monitor important changes.

Main features:

1. Portfolio Tracking: Allows users to track holdings of any Tron wallet in a friendly way.

2. Assets Stats: Provides useful and intuitive data to help you to monitor asset behavior and market trends within the Sunpump ecosystem. These stats will be unlocked for users with active subscriptions.

3. Integration with Wallets: You can integrate with cryptocurrency wallets to facilitate personal asset tracking.

4. Watchlists: here you can follow your favorites assets to keep an eye on them.

5. Buy and Sell: powered by the SUN.io api you will be able to exchange TRX for any asset available in SUN.io and viceversa.

Pumpfolio’s main goal is to empower users with valuable information and effective tools to navigate the TRON ecosystem, which is known for its fast and affordable transaction costs, but also for its new volatility and fast evolving meme projects.

Project Website: https://www.pumpfolio.com

Project Video: https://youtu.be/RqgVJUgsIiU

Project Test Instructions:
To get the basic Portfolio view and the Watchlist you don’t need any wallet or extension, just go to pumpfolio.com and enter the address of the wallet you want to check in the search input then click the button and Voila.

In the other hand, if you want to enable the advanced stats for Sunpump memes you will need to install the TronLink wallet in your phone or the extension for your browser (if you don’t have one). Then you can go to https://shasta.tronex.io/ and get TRX from the faucet, after that you can go to pumpfolio.com and connect your wallet. That same button will show your account info and the status of your subscription.

For this phase of the hackathon you will be able to activate the montly subscription using Shasta testnet, after that you will see the detailed stats in the Sunpump tokens. Remember to switch back to Mainnet in your wallet if you want to test the trade of tokens.

Project Details:

Smart Contract links:

Project Milestones:

1. Portfolio UI :white_check_mark:
  2. Market stats for Sunpump tokens :white_check_mark:
  3. Local Watchlist :white_check_mark:
  4. Buy and Sell assets using SUN.io api :white_check_mark:
  5. Subscriptions contract on Shasta testnet :white_check_mark:
  6. Add a watchlist for wallets/portfolios (Address Book) :white_check_mark:

After Judge

1. Deploy subscriptions contract on Mainnet
  2. Integrate data and stats from more Tron DeFi protocols.
  3. Watchlist and Address Book data stored in cloud

Now you can Follow us on X
Pumpfolio on X/Twitter

5 Likes

Welcome to hackaTron S7! Is the asset stat only for token listed on Sunpump?

Is there any plan for integration with other Tron Defi platforms?

2 Likes

I read your project good i like it …

1 Like

Hi @Youngyuppie! Thanks for that welcome!

At the moment the Asset stats are available only in Sunpump tokens but the integration with more DeFi platforms is something we’ll be planning.

1 Like

Thanks!, you’re welcome to test it when we publish the links to the project

1 Like

Welcome to hackathon S7
Your project is incredible but I need clarity in some questions of mine

• what plan do u have in terms of securing users from scammers

• Do you have any plans in expanding your functionality beyond.

• Will users be able to receive notification and also set price alerts.

1 Like

Welcome to the Hackathon of season 7, you’re entry is very short and will need updating, thank you

1 Like

Okay, please can you elaborate more on tge asset tracking. How does the integration with wallets for asset tracking work?

1 Like

Hi @ines_valerie! We were updating Devpost before deadline :sweat_smile:

Now the info here is also updated.

1 Like

Welcome to Hackathon Season 7, how will you address the potential risks associated with the high volatility of meme projects in the TRON ecosystem?

1 Like

Ok and I think that your project is like dexscreener in a way but for Tron because it is a meme tracker, thank you

1 Like

Hi @Okorie, thanks for your interest in our project

• With the help of Tronscan api we’re only showing tokens that are in their whitelist
  • Yes, initially we’re going to implement an Address book to follow portfolios like in our Watchlist and we’re also looking to get data from other Tron protocols to expand our stats offer beyond Sunpump
  • At the moment price alerts aren’t in our short term list but it will be definitively something to consider for the medium term plans

Thanks @ines_valerie!

I think is more in the line of a deBank/sonar.watch with steroids

Well in the bottom of the page you have a [Me] link where you can check the detailed stats of the tokens in your currently connected TronLink wallet

1 Like

Hi @manfred_jr!

We’re integrated with the SUN.io api for token trades so that is our first line of defense in those cases and keep good Slippage options

Now you can follow us on X => Pumpfolio on X

Thanks for the clarity

Hello, welcome to the season 7!

Your project looks interesting and the reference to deBank is on point. Is there a possibility to have a feature to show multiple wallets in a same portfolio?

1 Like

I am very happy to see great build on Tron

1 Like

@coffeedev
Thanks for the explanation.:+1:

1 Like