Raph Strategy - Your Modern Voting Platform

Greetings GokhanCeylan! Your project seems to be missing details on the following. Please add them to your project. Thank you!

Please Include:
Project Test Instructions
Contract Address

3 Likes

Guys, we were involved in season 2 with this project and needed significant updates. We are currently working on contracts and instructions. Our website, project details, info, and description video will undergo considerable changes in a few days. We will be eagerly awaiting your comments on the updated project.

2 Likes

Great project. The animation in the design is sleek. Well done!

2 Likes

perfect, waiting for new updates

2 Likes

Hello again everyone. Project milestones, details and our video have been updated. You can read about the new features above. Also, our proposal to convert to TRON/BTTC has been published. Many thanks to everyone who supported. Good luck to everyone in the competition…

1 Like

Helpful video, great project. Kudos to the team :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Thank a lot for your support, buddy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I loved updates, they are really good details and proposal for converting to tron/bttc was also amazing.

2 Likes

I really love the idea… Keep it up…

1 Like

Voting timeee is coming, wanna see who loved this project :partying_face: :partying_face:

thank you so much for ur comment :slight_smile:

thankss buddy for ur sharing :))

Amazing voting platform :dizzy: Good luck :+1:

1 Like

When it comes to voting, people will always try to find ways to rig the voting process, through numerous accounts created or through bots.

What will be the requirements for the KYC, if it is only wallet address then we are in for a tough ride. Cant the system be created in a way that fingerprints will be associated with a particular wallet. Everyone has a unique fingerprint, so once it is recorded, any attempt to record it again using a different account will be flagged by the system.

If its not possible, kindly let me know. Thank you and wishing you the best.

2 Likes

thanks a lot for ur sharing <3

We believe that it is impossible to create a perfect system at any time. Our goal was not to make the voting 100/100 fair, but close to perfect. We based the voting process per capita on more difficult and solid foundations, aiming for 1 vote each.
Your point of view is correct and we respect that. Thank you for your opinion.

2 Likes

Nice one, perfection leads to stagnation. And nothing is perfect but atleast near perfect gives more room for innovation. Wishing you success in this hackathon. Keep building

1 Like

Nice one.
UI Looks good.

2 Likes

Hola, en principio el proyecto parece interesante para las personas que están interesadas en un tema en particular, en cambio si alguien quiere ingresar para hacer un comentario, una votación sin tener que ser reconocido, no me encaja el KYC cuando en estos tiempos lo que se busca es intimidad. Gracias

2 Likes

Thank you so much buddy <33

1 Like