Raph Strategy - Your Modern Voting Platform

Gracias por su opinión

1 Like

So necessary project, I just checked ur smartcontract. It was amazing and high-quality processed. Good luck in voting guys

1 Like

we need such voting system definitely the best ecosystem project I’ve ever seen. :bat: :bat:

2 Likes

what a nice smartcontract, U guys are the best. By the way, have u checked other platforms to vote ? U can take some inspiration also

1 Like

This is an amazing project! I’m glad to see most people talking about the smart contract.The quality is laudable! Kudos to the team!

4 Likes

Right janet, I believe so too

3 Likes

ahahah thank u buddy, u r so kind, love to ur team and project <3

1 Like

Looking great and interesting :+1:

1 Like

Clever idea, thanks for sharing it here

This looks good (onchain voting)

I just finished reading your project’s introductory message and YT video.
I will really appreciate it if you can in the simplest, possible way elucidate your idea to atleast be comprehendible by a newbie.

3 Likes

Wow, this is amazing :star_struck:

I think this is a first of its kind :clap:t2:
Great work

1 Like

After going through this project, I see that there is great ideas which will bring about great solution, but it doesn’t seem to me like you are talking about your project topic,
Because I think your project should be talking more about BOT which is mostly and highly intelligent in times of violation,
Also to Talk about how to detect Multiple account users where one is required,
Also on how to regulate the numbers of IP recorded and to avoid one IP to participate twice.
This are the things you are to give us more ideas on because bot in times of votepoll in the metavers, is a great help and also a great risk too. So go straight to your project topic, coat me wrong if I am. And the project topic can be said to be “WEB3 BOT ANALYSER” Thanks

2 Likes

Yeah, Nice words there

1 Like

On your project milestone, I’m still trying to comprehend how you’re focused on Team building alone rather than community, and going further to make your “survey offensive”.
Please elaborate, thank you!

2 Likes

Good to be here… Interesting project

2 Likes

the inclusion of kyc and smart contracts is a briliant idea… kudos to the team :clap:

Interesting project , love the idea :+1:

Good luck in votingggggg :100: :100: :100: