Rebalise: AI-Driven Crypto Portfolio Manager

Project Name: Rebalise : AI-Powered Crypto Portfolio Manager

Project Track: DeFi

Team Name: QuantForce

Team Member(s):

• 1 Member
  • Forum Username: Cybrio

DevPost Project Link:

Link to DevPost Project Page:https://devpost.com/submit-to/21921-tron-grand-hackathon-hackatron-season-7/manage/submissions/547884/manage-team)

Project Goal:

Rebalis is designed to optimize crypto portfolios by using AI-driven analysis and quantitative strategies. The platform integrates Binance trading data and TRON’s decentralized finance (DeFi) protocols to automate portfolio rebalancing, yield farming, and staking, helping users maximize returns.

Project Value:

Integrating TRON’s blockchain ensures transparent and secure execution of portfolio adjustments through smart contracts. With AI-driven decision-making, DeFiQuant offers automated optimization of investment strategies, eliminating manual effort while improving performance and user experience in decentralized finance.

Project Info:

bahadirciloglu/rebalise · GitHub[Upload the PDF deck here]

Project Website:

[URL to access the project publicly]
(https://devpost.com/submit-to/21921-tron-grand-hackathon-hackatron-season-7/manage/submissions/547884/manage-team)

Project Test Instructions:

1. Connect Binance Account: Users can connect their Binance accounts to retrieve and analyze their portfolio data.
  2. Set Preferences: Configure your risk tolerance and preferred portfolio management strategy.
  3. AI-Driven Analysis: Allow the AI model to run data analysis and offer portfolio recommendations.
  4. Execute on TRON: Use the TRON smart contracts to automatically execute trades, staking, or yield farming based on the AI’s recommendations.
  5. Monitor Results: Track your portfolio’s performance and yield farming returns through a real-time dashboard.

Project Details:

DeFiQuant is an AI-powered dApp that enables users to:

• Analyze and optimize their Binance portfolio data using advanced AI algorithms.
  • Automatically rebalance and optimize their portfolios through TRON DeFi protocols like JustLend and SunSwap.
  • Execute smart contracts on TRON for transparent and decentralized portfolio management.

Video Demo:
[Link to YouTube or Vimeo demo video]

Smart Contract links:

[Link to TRON Testnet/Mainnet smart contracts]

Project Milestones:

• Day 1-5: Binance API integration to fetch and analyze real-time trading data.
  • Day 6-10: Development of AI-based portfolio optimization algorithms.
  • Day 11-15: Smart contract deployment on TRON Testnet for portfolio management automation.
  • Day 16-20: Finalize frontend, deploy the dApp on TRON Mainnet, and provide test instructions for users.
5 Likes

Welcome to session 7. Your project is okay. If only it will simply for people to use. Please why is Binance in here. I mean what data collected from binance?

1 Like

Welcome to Hackathon Season 7, I really love a lengthy read and quite fascinating how this is very detailed.
Optimizing crypto portfolios by leveraging AI for analysis and decision-making, integrating Binance trading data, and using TRON’s DeFi protocols for automated actions like rebalancing, yield farming, and staking feels like a degen solution to me.

Moving forward, what’s the project’s revenue model? Is there a fee structure for users, such as performance fees, management fees, or gas fees? How does this align with users’ incentives for using the platform?

2 Likes

Welcome to Grand hackathon S7, still wondering if your projects fit in on Defi or integration :thinking: reading through though will still come back to ask questions

1 Like

Welcome to the Hackathon of season 7, what kind of tutorial do you have for your users that are not very experienced, I am asking because I am still very much new to ai things, thank you

Great idea. I think you should intergrate htx

1 Like