SaveWallet by TronSave team - The first crypto wallet with fee savings on TRON network

We are very happy that you still remember us, and we hope you will continue to help us in this hackathon. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for your wonderful comments. Currently, we have a plan to focus on developing TRON first, optimizing for TRON users, then expanding to multi-chain. Technically, we already have it, but we havenā€™t done it yet to focus on providing the greatest specialized product for TRON.

4 Likes

Hi nweke-nature1. Currently, we have a plan to focus on developing TRON first, optimizing for TRON users, then expanding to multi-chain

2 Likes

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

1. We will solve that in the forthcoming release.
  2. We are actively creating it and will shortly make it available to consumers.
  3. The interface is being improved, and we will shortly offer a completely new and much more appealing interface.
  4. Thank you for your finding; we have noticed it.
  5. This display is managed by Dapps, and we will work with Dapps to add it. When connecting wallet, if you may pick Tronlink, you will experience as normal.
1 Like

Great to hear that, will try the wallet out this weekend and get back to you

2 Likes

Thank you for your questions!
Currently, the benefits we provide to users allow them to save on transaction costs and buy automatically without having to worry about anything.
We will develop multiple programs to get users, one of which is referrals, for which referrers will receive numerous enticing incentives. In addition, we will provide several programs and games for users to gain free transactions.

3 Likes

Youā€™re correct, when JustMoney was using a single wallet connection, you only need to click the connet wallet button and your wallet will be connected to the dapp but it change to the present state after they expanded their wallet integration and itā€™s absurd for me to connect to my account by clicking Tronlink while Iā€™m using SaveWallet App. So, I think they team should work on that and getting the SaveWallet app supported in the dapp. That way, users will be assured they are interacting with an entirely different wallet from Tronlink

3 Likes

Yes I noticed that when I click on Tronlink, it work as normal and that is why I see it being absurd because I need to interact with something other than Tronlink but that feature makes you look much like an affiliate of Tronlink. Please establish the needed collaboration that will aid in getting SaveWallet listed in the wallet options to give users the feeling of using something new on its own.
I will be here to keep using your wallet for my Tron tokens. All the best to your team :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Alright, thank you,ā€¦ good to know you have plans for multi chain in the future, wishing you all the best

1 Like

You welcome, good project donā€™t fade keep building.
Trust Dapp will grant your permission.
All the best buddy

3 Likes

You are welcome, thanks for the response Itā€™s great to hear youā€™re focusing on user benefits like reducing transaction costs and automating purchases

2 Likes

Just activated my wallet, it seems this wallet works like on chain vision product. I tried to use the swap and I only find Sun swap as the route, is that the only one you are using now? If yes then I recommend you automate it for it to look for the cheap rates from the various dexes we have like @JustMoney and others

5 Likes

Welcome to hackaTRONs6 TronSave team ! Awesome that team has built a Tron Network wallet which allow users to save transaction fees. I will test out your app soon and provide my feedback. I am curious to know how it will be different from NRG wallet by NRG Ninja team. Good luck to you !

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure the JustMoney team would be more than happy to create it as a tab. Being a few day old hackathon entrant, Iā€™m sure the JustMoney team wouldnā€™t have been prepared for anything this quickly to change. Feel most tron connections wouldnā€™t be prepared to show a new wallet connection option regardless

1 Like

We are really happy to read your comments, thank you very much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Being first entry in, and with a usable product from the get go I think it is great to give community a chance to suggest and modify ideas. Feel itā€™s something tronlink app has been missing.

1 Like

Currently, we only support Sunswap because it has the most liquidity on TRON and is likely to grow even more with various dexes. We automatically choose the best rate based on the Sunswap smart router.

3 Likes

I get your points bro and itā€™s all valid but the team, Tronsave, has really create a reputation with their TronSave energy service. I donā€™t think that the JustMoney will only place their judgment on how long SaveWallet has been live before integrating it. They can look at past records too, and the stats speak volumes for Tronsave team

2 Likes

Itā€™s my pleasure :pray:

Please can you address the questions @Relate101 asked regarding the referral program, especially, how (the token) referrals will get rewards on

3 Likes

oh OK I get it, still exploring little by little. You are lucky to be first and you have our time to check your product well

3 Likes